#UnpopularOpinions

So hi again! XD

Since it's my birthday today and I don't really have much to do other than brood in the corner of my room and wait for my exam results while they keep on postponing the date, I thought I'd do something fun!

I'd first seen a lot of booktubers do this #UnpopularOpinions book tag, and I realised I really wanted to do this one too!

How this works? Well I have a couple of questions with me to which I'll leave the answer in this chapter itself. Then I might tag a few of my friends, and then it's up to you if you want to do the tag too.

It'll be FUN! 😂😂 Let's get the party started, yo! *throws confetti* 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

DISCLAIMER: In the answers, if you see any of your favourites mentioned, please know that I'm in no way demeaning your opinions or trying to throw shade. These opinions are mine and mine alone.

Q1. A popular book or series that you didn't like.

A. Ah well, The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, I guess?

Q2. A popular book or series that everyone seems to hate but you love.

A. Well, umm I don't love it per se, but I think I still hold Twilight close to my heart. I mean say whatever you want, but Twilight has been the most influential book in YA. Disagree and I'll fight you. Lol.

Q3. An OTP you didn't like.

A. Feyre and Rhys. Enough said.

Q4. A popular book genre you hardly read.

A. Mystery, thriller, horror?

Q5. A popular or beloved book character you did not like.

A. Dragon from Uprooted. 😑 I'd have mentioned Rhysand but well, mentioning him and Feyre in the previous question was a hint enough that I DO NOT LIKE ACOTAR.

Q6. A popular author you can't seem to get into.

A. Holly FREAKING Black. Idek how Cruel Prince has, like, 4.3 stars on gr!!!

Q7. A popular book or series you have no interest in.

A. Ah well, the Outlander series I guess. Seriously, not interested in the slightest even though I LOVE SCOTLAND lol.

Q8. Which movie or TV show did you like better than the book?

A. To the sky kingdom, which is the English version of a Wuxia novel. YOU GUYS, YOU HAVE TO WATCH TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOM, OKAY? *sobs* It's a freaking tear fest omfggg!

So that's it! That's all for the #UnpopularOpinions book tag!
I hope you liked it and if you'd like to do it, then just tag me wherever you do it so I can egg you on and have fun with it! XD

Tagging (please don't kill me if you don't like being tagged lol):
mszame articulate_vida RachelS8766 elektika _brebabe_ squirrelg poetrythanki FreeSample zero-infinity liljasolveig

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

~Jenna