gory rp

his human form broke down when there was a maximum amount of velocity and newton applied to the right side of his head, in which his mass had weighed him down due to the gravity's effect, making contact with the nitrogen cold floor, which had the design that of the hard material that covered the planet's crust, further injuring him more. His luck that day was the crappiest in his life if he were to comment about it. His final form had bugged out. Glitching and almost corrupted, but his determination was never ending; overflowing, even.

He wearily picked himself up, and the second he did, the sound of a flat line filled his right.

"oh dog..." he mumbled. A light blue and dark red substance had unwillingly rolled down his face as he cried.

He looked up to see both of them looking back at him, he was a bloody mess. It somehow made him furious.

"heh... heh heh..."

A demented smirk grew on the weary kid. He removed his light blue scarf that was stained with the said red and blue hues and wrapped it around his bleeding red arm.

"The hell? Why's he smiling?"

"There's definitely something wrong with the kid, we'll have to..."

"to w-what?"

He stood before them, his grin and glowing eyes seemed to taunt them as he

Slowly...

Stepped toward

Them.

He pounced on the first man.

He form glitched more when he started clawing at him.

His form changed from that of a murderer to someone who didn't look vengeful at all.

As if that person was only doing it out of sadness.

The other man started running, turning around. He found his friend mutilated.

He felt a sharp pain from his throat.

"W-wanna see a magic trick?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"You... killed."

"FOUNTAIN~!"

Blood covered everything, it sprayed everywhere.

The two collapsed. One dead, one... lost.

"...w-what?"

He finally took back his form.

"not again... crap..."

"I killed again, did I?"

"DAMN IT, I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS!! W-WHAT SHOULD I DO TO STOP?! I W-WANT TO STOP! STOP!!"

This was the deepest part of the ocean of rps I could go in whoa.........