Lovely revenge

Chapter one ... Gabe

"Momma! Momma! Momma!!!"

"Yes Gabe?" Momma laughed while she squinted her eyes against the sun.

"Come in this store. Yummm! Please, please, please, please, can I get some candy? Pleaseeeeeee????" I ran into the store. I love candy, it's my favorite! I was really good today and I helped Momma by not talking when she was working, so she will give me some candy I bet. "Oooh! Momma, can I get a cocolatay?"

"Chocolate?" Momma laughed, picked up the cocolatay bar, gave it to me, and started talking to the big guy behind the counter.

"Mhm, mhm! Cocolatay!" I ran round and round the store waiting for Momma to be done talking to the guy. I wanted to get home and eat my cocolatay! I love me and Momma's house. It's really big and pretty. My room is so secret! You have to go through a secret passageway in the fireplace to get to it! My favorite room in the house! I even have my own secret hideout that Momma doesn't even know about! It's my favorite place ever.

"Your little boy is so cute, Hazel!" The guy man was talking to Momma, then looked over at me. "And what's your name?" The guy man was a little scary. He was really really big.

"Gabe. I'm three!"

"Congratulation squirt! Has anyone ever told you that you have really strange but wonderful eyes?"

"Yes, I know! Grey with purple circle!! Everybody always tells me that!"

The guy laughed for a minute then suddenly stopped. A big bang shattered across the room. A huge shiver ran through his body, like a jolt. His eyes went real big and wide as he grabbed his tummy. Then he kind of sunk towards the ground behind his counter. Momma turned around quickly and started screaming my name. She was screaming really loud and it was hurting my ears, so I covered them up and wrinkled my nose, wondering what was her problem. Somebody startled me by picking me up. But it was okay because Momma was acting weird. I got carried all the way outside when Momma ran out and kept yelling and making a fit.

"Shhh. Momma, It's late and you're gonna wake people up!" Momma ran toward me and the person put me down I turned away from Momma. Cuz she was making a lot of noise. I sat down cuz I was getting tired and I started to eat my cocolatay. Momma suddenly stopped screaming after I heard a big bang. I turned around to see what happened. Momma looked really scared and she laid down on the ground. I walked over toward her. Her eyes looked different than usual, there was something different about her eyes.

"Gabe baby. Momma loves you. Don't ever forget that Gabe. Don't ever forget. I love you." Momma's eyes slowly closed. Her tummy stopped going up and down. I knew I had to be really quiet, because Momma was going to bed.

The guy picked me up again and started walking away from Momma. I thought that was mean to just leave her there while she was sleeping, but Momma was gonna catch up with us when she was done sleeping, I bet.

"Night, Momma. See you soon."

"Yup, that's right. You'll be seeing her really soon, no doubt about it." I tried to turn around to give the guy a smile but he was grabbing me to hard. I felt a sharp prick on my arm, everything became slow motion. He laid me down in the back of his car and I slowly closed my eyes, in content, knowing I'd see my momma real soon.

When I woke up I wasn't in the car anymore. I rubbed my eyes, It was really dark so I couldn't see much of anything. I also wasn't wearing the same clothes as before. I was wearing a white T-shirt that was way too big for me with white pants. I was in a really big gray metal room. I was in the corner on a little bed. There was no light except for the other corner of the room there was a doorway but with no door. I heard noises coming from outside the doorway but I didn't see anyone. The room was really cold and the bed wasn't comfy like at home. I heard small footsteps padding down the hallway. I listened to the footsteps getting closer. Pretty soon a little girl stopped in front of my door. She was small like me. She was really pale and had really bright blonde hair. She had deep, scared, dark brown eyes. She was wearing a white T-shirt with white pants, just like me. Except there was blood on her shirt and in her hair. There were more footsteps down the hallway from where she came from. She snapped her head in that direction, looked at me again, then quickly ran in the opposite direction. It was then, I realized Momma wasn't here. I got up off the bed and looked around the room. I looked under my bed. While I was under my bed, I heard loud heavy footsteps run past my room. I looked up to see if it was Momma, but no one was there. "Momma?" I walked to the doorway and looked out to see a long hallway and different doorways. I heard the footsteps again. I turned around to see who it was. I saw a man walking toward me carrying a baseball bat. Behind him I saw the little girl laying on the ground not breathing or moving at all. The man raised his baseball bat. I felt a horrible feeling on my head. It felt as if my whole head was cracking in half. I fell to the ground. I couldn't breathe. I started coughing but It wasn't a normal cough. There was warm liquid coming out of my mouth. My eyes slowly closed. And it was peaceful and dark and quiet and there was no pain. I didn't think I was going to wake up. I thought I was going to sleep forever and ever and ever. Just like Grandpa did when Momma was really sad and told me he wasn't ever gonna wake up. I stood up. But I was weightless, I more floated up without struggling. Also, my head didn't hurt anymore. I looked down at where I was lying before I got up. And I saw a little boy with his eyes half closed, he had jet black hair, was really pale, was wearing a white T-shirt and white pants, he had grey eyes with a purple rim around the outside, just like me. Except only, that was me.