Kyrsta - 1998

A/N WARNING -- this is a filler chapter. Not good at all and very short!

We left at around 12:00 the next day. We went straight to the airport. I made my dad stop by Alexis’s house in the morning before she left for school. Umm, Hello? She’s my best friend and practically my sister since I’m an only child.

“Plane Two. Virginia to Oregon, Now Boarding.” The loudspeaker crackled.

“That’s us, kiddo.” My dad gave me a playful shove for me to get up. We walked onto the plane. We found our seats. Row 5, Seat 34 and Seat 35. The pilot gave his speech and so did the attendant about how to fasten your seat belts. We waited around in our seats for about 15 minutes, then we were off. It was going to be a long trip. A couple hours later the flight attendant came around with a food tray for anyone who was hungry. I was starving! I got a turkey sandwich, chips, and juice. It was just what I needed. I fell asleep a few times. And I kept dreaming about the house and what it was going to look like. What I kept imagining was really ugly and I sure do hope that the house isn’t going to look like that! It’s a really bland building that’s made out of cement. There’s really long corridors with doorways and bland, cold, empty rooms with only a simple bed. All the corridors come together like a big maze and at the middle of the maze there is a locked door. The hallways were all metal. In my dreams I’m exploring the house and right when I try to open the door, I wake up. Eh, whatever, I just hope it won’t look like that.

“Please fasten your seatbelts while we are landing.” The captain said through the loudspeaker. Oh finally we’re here, in Oregon. Ugh.