Kyrsta - 1998

Chapter two - Kyrsta

"Ugh. Can Mr. Stevenson give anymore homework?? It's like, he thinks we have no life at all!" I collapsed onto my bed.

"Seriously! Miss Kyrsta here can't be doing homework all day, she has a life!" Alexis winked and fell on the bed next to me.

"Right?! Well lets start our homework or I am soo going to fail my test tomorrow! I just figured out today we have one!!" I pulled out my history book from my bag and flipped to page 457.

"Alexis, your mom is outside." Came my dad's voice from the doorway.

"Daad. Knock first you know that!"

Alexis got up and left the room, "Bye Alexis! IM me!!"

"For sure!" Alexis winked and was gone.

"I have to talk to you about something. And I don't know how you are going to take it." My dad walked into my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What is it?"

"Well since this house is really expensive and I lost my job, I think its time that move back into the house that I used to live in.

"What? You mean the one that Mom left you for no good reason and went to live in that house? And she didn't even think about me. Ohh No. Nope she didn't care about me."

"Kyrsta. There were certain reasons."

"That you can't even tell me about? Yeah, sure, real good reasons."

"Kyrsta, the point is I lived in that house when I was a kid, and It's just sitting there with no charges and no one living in it."

"Just get out dad. Just get out of my room. Now." I stomped over to my desk and sat down at my computer.

"Okay, well you're not going to school tommorow, so you can pack." He gently shut the door behind him on my way out. I turned on my computer and Ding. I already got an IM.

lexylove: heyy.!(:

kyrkyr15: i hate my dad.

lexylove: whhhhyyy???

kyrkyr15: im moving. )': Halfway across the country. 2 Oregon):

lexylove: not even!))): Whyy????

kyrkyr15: cuz its "2 expensive here"

lexylove: whhaaaaa??? LIVE WITH ME!!!

kyrkyr15: I WISH! but u know he'd never let me..

lexylove: i know..); just a thought.):

kyrkyr15: im not going 2 skool 2maro either.. have 2 pack. :P

lexylove: then howww am i going 2 say goodbyee?!?!?!?!?!

kyrkyr15: I dont even knowww):

lexylove: k well just incase i dnt get 2. GOODBYE. DONT GO):

kyrkyr15: u will vist!

lexylove: duhh! like everyother day!

kyrkyr15: fosho!!!<3

lexylove: lol. what am i gona do without you):

kyrkyr15: at least ull still have friends! I wont know anyyone!

lexylove: with your gorgeous face im sure you'll have no trouble

lexylove: and with those eyessss<3 haha #jealous

kyrkyr15: nooo wayyy! i hate my eyes every1 stares!

lexylove: exactly!!!!!!!!!!!(:

kyrkyr15: they're so wierd. on facebook:

kyrkyr15: like if you have blue eyes, comment if you have green

kyrkyr15: eyes, share if you have brown eyes. And yet none says

kyrkyr15: Like if you have grey eyes with purple rim!!!!

lexylove: hahahahahhah love you bestfrennn<3

kyrkyr15: luv u 2 bestie!

lexylove: g2g mom says have to finish homework -_- ttyl??

kyrkyr15: kk byyyyeeee!(:

I clicked my computer off and got to up to start packing for the move. I packed for about three hours, just boxing everything up. I was pulling things out of my closet I had forgotten about from when I was little. I saw a tiny picture frame poking out from underneath a stuffed animal. I pulled it out to see what It was. It was a picture of my mom and my dad standing next to each other holding hands. It looked like they were on some tropical beach. They both looked so happy. Mom was pregnant, you could tell. I was so disgusted. Five months later she was going to leave me and my dad. Mom left me and my dad a while ago, when I was only five months old. I guess she expected my dad to raise me by myself? I have no idea why. But every girl needs a mom, and I never got that perfect mom. I never had a mom to tell all of my stories with, talk about my friends, mess around with, a mom is that one person that actually understands you and knows the real you. It was really selfish of her, to not even think about me or my dad, just decided to leave, huh? I don't want to think about her anymore, It's hard for me to even call her my mom. I don't know why I did what I was about to do, but I think maybe it was that I couldn't stand it anymore, I was so angry at her. I threw the little picture frame so hard against my mirror that the whole mirror cracked in half, and there was a slight crack running across my mom. I started crying so hard. It was weird, I never cry this much, like, never.

I think I remember last night waking up and packing the rest of my room up. I was half asleep, but I faintly remember it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream because when I woke up the whole room was packed except for my bed. Hmph. Well I guess I'm done packing.