7

Jamie's POV

After a good 30 minutes of talking to Ariana I ended the call considering I only had a little bit of time left to get ready, eat breakfast and get to school.

I decided on wearing a plain white shirt with a denim jacket and black tights.

"Hey Jamie." my mom greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mom." I say. "Hi Tyler!"

"Hi Jayemie!" Tyler spoke.

"You'll say it one day little Ty." I say patting my baby brother's head.

-

It was lunch and the cafeteria was filled with students. Everyone was crowded in a huge circle so Ariana and I decided to join to see what was happening.

"So Kaylie, will you go to prom with me?" some guy holding a guitar asked.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! I would love to Justin!" she said giving him a kiss and a hug.

Ariana and I walked away from the group and headed to an empty table space.

"How has no one asked you out yet Jamie?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're gorgeous, funny, outgoing, and many more."

"No, I'm fat."

"No, you're thick. I'd ask you out to prom if I were a guy. What am I saying? I'd probably ask you out to prom right now!"

"Thanks Ari, but I guess I'll just have to wait. Besides, prom isn't here until another 2 weeks."

"Have anyone in mind?"

"Uhh, not really no."

"Well that's okay, you can go to prom with Dylan and I."

"No thanks, third wheeling with you guys at the mall is bad enough. And plus, I don't want to ruin your guys' night."

"Alright." we laugh.

Soon enough Dylan and Grayson join us at our table.

"Hey babe." Dylan says giving Ari a kiss.

"Hey princessa." Grayson says gripping my thigh making me jump a little.

"So whatcha guys talking about?" Dylan asks.

"We're just talking about Jamie's prom-"

"Uh, we're just talking about the science teacher." I say giving Ari a little glare.

"Oh him? He's pretty shit." Dylan says.

"Yeah I know, he can't seem to teach." I say.

We continue chatting for a little until Grayson pulls me aside to talk.

"What's up Gray?" I ask.

"I know what Ariana was going to say babe." he says holding my hands.

"What?"

"You're prom date."

"Oh. Right that." I say.

I mean everyone has a prom date but me. I'm pretty sure Grayson has one, he's hot.

"Do you have a prom date?" Grayson asks.

"Yeah! Of course." I lied.

I could tell he was filled with a little but of anger which turned me on a little.

Grayson's POV

That just screwed up my plan of asking her out to prom.

"Well who are you going with?" I ask.

"Connor."

"Connor?"

"Yeah! Who are you going with?"

"Haven't asked anyone out yet." I say with a smirk.

"Oh what? Grayson Dolan. A hot teenage boy doesn't have a date yet?"

"Hey! Trust me I have the right person in mind."

"Whatever you say Dolan. I'll talk to you later, lunch is about to end."

"Alright, talk to you later babe." I say.

-