| Chapter 4 |

Stressed Out, by Twenty One Pilots

| Previously in Chapter 3 |

He nodded, facing me again as his expression grew angry. "You think you're the best, don't you? Lucy Heartfilia, the ballerina of the century? With Misty Copeland and whoever else is up there? That you're too 'good' for any socializing?" He shook his head, walking away as he spoke again. "You take everything too seriously, you should learn to have fun sometimes."

"Have some 'fun'?" I retorted. "You're one to speak. You treat everything like it's a game! I at least know when I should behave and act mature."

He snorted, but let me have the last word. Humph, I thought as he walked away. That stupid, immature, pink-headed idiot! I stalked off the opposite way, hands clenched in fists and breathing heavily. Natsu's words kept replaying in my head no matter how hard I ignored it. Uptight...selfish...think you're the best...too good for socializing... Was I really like that? Was that how people viewed me?

I shook my head. No. I was Lucy Heartfilia, aspiring ballerina and the person everyone looked up to. I was Lucy Heartfilia, strong, proud, a role model. I couldn't let his words bring me down. In ballet, if you let people's words drag you down, you lose control of the whole situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Chapter 4 |

"Welcome, everyone, to the first 'official' rehearsal!" Igneel said the next morning. Sleepy groans echoed throughout the studio while Lucy smiled, her heart thumping rapidly. She could barely sleep last night, not without knowing they'd finally get some real work done the next day. "Glad to see everyone wide awake!" Chuckles filled the room.

"I have bad news and good news; or those of you who hoped to learn the routine today, I apologize. We won't be dancing much today, but more of an overview of what's going to happen in the next few months. The good news is that I do have a little surprise involving dancing at the end of today's rehearsal, which I think you all will enjoy," he said. Lucy held back a groan. When can we get started on this production? First socializing, then an overview, what's next? A party?

"Over the next few weeks, we'll be learning the routine while doing fun exercises. Even though you all have different parts, you'll all be practicing here in studio B. There will be times where you'll have to split up into different studios, but rehearsals will mostly take place here. Please arrive here on time at eight in the morning, and proper attire is required," Igneel said. Lucy looked around the room, watching people grow bored, their attention diverting to other things and fidgeting on the spot. She sighed to herself.

"You all know who your Odette is, right?" Igneel asked, as she snapped out of her thoughts. Odette? Know? What?

Murmurs echoed throughout the room as all eyes landed on her. Lucy shifted uncomfortably where she sat on the floor, looking anywhere but the people staring at her.

"Prince Siegfried?" Everyone turned their attention to Natsu, who stood up, proud and full of himself. Idiot, as always. She caught his eye and glared at him as he turned away from her, grinning.

"Rothbart?"

"Here, people," Gray said, a lazy smile on his face.

"Odile?"

"Here," Lisanna said, trying to hold back a smile. Lucy caught her eye before looking back at everyone.

"Music director?" Everyone looked at Levy, trying to hide behind Erza. Lucy giggled; Levy's shy nature sometimes got the best of her.