•𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴𝖘 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘?

When I'm about to go inside he grabs my hand and pulls me, I fall on to his chest and he holds me tight, I'm so shocked and couldn't move "J-Jungkook-a...what's wrong?" I ask him holding his shirt on his waist "Please stay like this for awhile" he cuddles me, I hold him and stroke his hair slowly. Time passed as we stayed like that for a pretty long time. He slowly pushes himself away "I'm sorry. Its just Something happened." He looks down "Nah, its alright. Don't forget if you want to talk about it, I'm here for you I smile a bit and he smiles a bit back "I'll go for now, thank you (y/n)" I nod "Be careful" I wave my hand and see him go. I get inside the house and go to my room. "What happened to him?" I keep wondering and suddenly I fall asleep. Its Monday, as always I sit in my seat listening to my songs while looking at the window. Someone pokes my shoulder "Oy!" I turn around and see Jungkook. "Hey" I smile, he sits beside me "Jungkook-a" some girls run to him and starts being clingy, one is holding his shoulder like hugging him from behind, one keeps holding his hand one keeps getting closer to his face, but I can see that he's uncomfortable as he keeps taking off their hands from his body, I chuckled and put on my earphone again, one of the girls heard it. "Why are you laughing ugly duck?" She said to me pulling my earphone off "I'm not laughing" I said to her "Oh, just because you're changed doesn't mean your ugly face is gone" and again her words stabbed my heart. I keep silent and I feel tears on my eyes "What exactly have I done to you? Have I ever hurt you? No right? So why are you so mean to me? Just because I have an ugly face doesn't mean I lost my right to live as a normal person right?" She kept silent on my words and Jungkook laughs "You heard her, get off" he said and the girl that insulted me said "Fuck you. Just wait and see what will come to you!" "That's not gonna happen sweetheart, you cant lay a hand on her as long as I'm with her" Jungkook said to her smirking "Tch! You're gonna regret this Jungkook! Lets go girls" She left. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked looking at me worried "Yeah I'm fine" I wipe my tears and lay my head on the table feeling weak "Don't worry, I'm here to protect you" I nod "Thank you" "Lets sit! We have a new student here!" We all look at the teacher and the class started to get noisy, "Who is it? Is it a girl or a boy?" The others keep talking "Quiet!! Get in" the teacher instructs and someone comes in "It's a girl! Ooo she's pretty! Beautiful" boys keep talking and laughing and smiling "Hello, Im Kim Sera."

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hello, I'm Kim Sera" I felt like my heart just drop to my stomach "What?" I said to myself, I look at her and yeah, its her. Sera. "You can sit beside the boy at the back" the teacher said "No no no" I said to myself looking pissed and yeah, she sits beside me "Fuck it". "Hey Jungkook, we meet again" she said smiling that smile "You said that your study is over, why are you here?" "I decided to be a high schooler here for a couple of years, you have problem with it? You might see me every single day from now on for the rest of this 2 years" she giggles "No" I said looking away. "(Y/n)-a will you change seats with me?" "Why?" "I don't feel comfortable here, let me see the window too" I said "Haha yeah okay" she agreed and we changed seats. I'm saved. I sighed.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He asked me to change seats with him, I just agreed to it. "Whats with Jungkook and this girl" I wonder and she starts talking to me "Hey, I'm Kim Sera. Whats your name?" She held her hand out "(y/f/n)" I shake her hand "You close with Jungkook?" "I cant say we're close, we knew each other since a week ago, so we barely know each other" I smile "I'm talking to another person besides Jungkook!!!!!" I smile wide from ear to ear. This is so exciting. "We've known each other since we were kids, you can say that we're best friends, but, I'm also his ex, you can say that we were lovers" she said while taking out her stationary, my smile disappeared slowly "Ex?" I ask again just to make sure "Mhm, but we still love each other, even now, we might end up being together again" she smiles at me, I smile back but forced. "Stop talking all that bullshit Sera!" Jungkook said raising his voice looking mad, but she just giggles I think i'm in between these two. Its break time, as always I go to the rooftop eating my snack while listening to my music. "Why the fuck are you here exactly?" I can hear someone so I pause my music and look around, I see Jungkook and Sera there. I recall Jungkook got out of the class first and Sera was next, I see so they're here.
S:"And why is that? You got problem with it?"
J:"Yeah of course. Your sudden appearance is a problem" S:"I thought you missed me"
J:"Tch! You think. Do you know how hard it is for me to forget you? You think it is easy? I loved you a lot but you left me like I was nothing! And now what? You said you miss me? You said you still love me? Bullshit"
S: "I really do. Back then I was still a kid. I didn't know my feelings, but now I realize it and I know I made a huge mistake, that's why I'm back to Korea, I want to see you"
J:"You think by doing this you can turn everything back to normal? Don't you dare even think about it" S:"Jungkook-a I'm sorry, I love you I miss you. And I know you still do too" She gets closer and suddenly she kisses him, I widened my eyes and I don't know what to do, I feel this heart ache when seeing them. I don't know, what is this? I immediately look around and decided to go, but I trip and drop everything, "Shit" I pick it up as fast as I can but its too late, they see me and Jungkook runs to me "(y/n) are you okay?" I nod. I can't look at his eyes "Yeah yeah I'm okay. I'm sorry to interrupt you guys" I stand up and run, I can hear Jungkook calling my name but I pretend not to hear.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She just kissed me so suddenly I cant move, but then I heard someone, and I see (y/n) there picking up her things, I ran to her and helped her. I think she saw us, she couldn't look at my eyes and ran. "Fuck!" I grab my hair "Whats wrong? Why are you so pissed?" She comes closer to me then I look at her "Whats wrong you said? Why did you do that? Its not necessary to do that kind of thing!" I yelled "Why are you yelling? So, that's the girl? You like that girl?" She asked the question I want to know myself "No" I said "If you don't, why are you over reacting? I know you cant get over me" she keeps getting closer and I can feel my back is on the wall "So, lets get back together Jungkook-a. I love you and I miss you And again, for the many times, I know you still love me" she lays her hand on my chest, I get so pissed and grab her arms and push her back on the wall and trap her between my arms, I get my face closer to her until our lips are an inch away "See I know you still want me" she smiled while looking at me, I look at her back and smirk "I loved, u. You get me? Loved. I don't anymore" I smirk again and pull away from her "Don't you even dare to do things that I don't like, you'll get what you deserve. Don't get close to (y/n), I don't know what I will do if you do" I walk away leaving her stunned. I'm looking around but I couldn't find her anywhere, not in class, not in the library, not even the toilet "Where is she exactly?!" I grab my hair in frustration.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After I ran away I hide in the storage room, I straighten my head and mind. "What did I just see? Oh my gosh I shouldn't see it. Your so stupid why did you have to get out and mess everything by dropping your fucking things! Omg its so embarrassing!" I'm frustrated while messing my hair "What should I do now? How should i face him?" Oh my god I keep talking to myself then I calm down "But, what is this feeling? I don't like it. It doesn't feel good" I held the shirt on my chest. I close my eyes and exhale, inhale, calming myself. After I'm completely calm I get out and return to the classroom, I see Jungkook there sitting "(y/n)!! Where were you?! I kept looking for you, I was so worried!" He looked at me worried "Why? I'm fine, I was in the toilet, I have a bad stomach ache" I smile awkwardly "I'm...sorry about before" he said in a low voice "Hm? What? Why?" "Hmm... Its a misunderstanding, she suddenly kissed me, I was so shocked so I couldn't move, but I already warned her not to do anything I don't like anymore" he said shyly and sad "Why are you apologizing? Why are explaining it to me? Its okay? Besides, you have history with her too. Its okay, I understand" I said.