Undeniable

Tony's lips pressed against Ziva's lips softly. They felt as though they were both in a dream. It was simple and sweet, but soon turned hot and passionate. Both of Ziva's hands interlocked behind Tony's head. Tony was holding her hips, bringing them closer to his. They had been desperate for this moment since they first met. The two of them always had an undeniable connection. As Tony and Ziva fell further into their kiss their bodies grew steamy. Their lust for eachother got more intense second by second and their motions were perfectly in sync. They both knew what was about to happen and wanted it so badly. Still kissing, Tony and Ziva layed backwards down onto the couch. Ziva, on top of Tony, pulled her lips away from his. She sat up, yet still had her hips to his. While sitting on top of him she slowly took her already sheer top off. Now, as Tony looked at her lacey bra and the glow of her skin, he could not help but fall in love with her. Tony put his fingers through her hair then she turned her head to kiss them. Tony's hands wandered down Ziva's neck and reached her chest. He moved his hands around to her back, unhooked her bra and slid it off. Tony's hands then grazed her waist and down to her pants. He unhooked Ziva's jeans and took those off as well. Then Ziva pulled off Tony's shirt and fell into another kiss, yet more vigorously. Soon they were not on the couch anymore. As they made their way to the bedroom Ziva was pinned up against the wall, her legs around Tony's waist, now all skin. Ziva was lost in the moment of erotic pleasure as they proceeded to make love. Now under the silky sheets of Ziva's bed she and Tony became one. As they panted and moaned their bodies were alive and intertwined. Ziva had to hold onto the sheets with her fists to keep from screaming. Once they finished their erotic activity they both lied there, Ziva's head on Tony's shoulder and her hand on his bare chest. They both were lying there thinking in amazement about what they just experienced. Ziva looked up at Tony and their eyes locked on eachother's. Tony could see a glitter of happiness and relief in Ziva's eyes. He breathed a soft, "Wow," and she whispered, "I'm in love with you," as they shared another brilliant kiss.