Will you love me? (Kai - Gazette) Chapter 6

"Who are you? And why am I here?" Lots of things crossed my mind as I ask those questions. I’m not in that dark eerie room anymore and no sign of Kai anywhere.

It was just me and this boy with dark midnight hair with brown eyes staring at me as if worried at my condition.

"How do you feel?" He spoke as he continued to clean the wounds from my arm. "Don’t worry I won’t hurt you, im Nori." With that he smiled at me.

"Im ericka." Still a bit of pain stinging my body. "You've got a strange name"

He just laughed at my comment and answered "Yeah, everybody tells me that."

He finished tending my wounds with wrapping some bandage over the areas that are injured and placed the blood bath basin away. The sight of it makes me recall the gruesome nightmare i had last night and wish that it would be washed away in the sink too but sadly i think it would take a long time before that happens.

"So are you the butler of the mansion too?" I asked him as he handed me some food to eat. "I haven't seen you around since i got here"

"Nope, im their uhm messenger thats why im always missing." He smiled again and our eyes met once again "lots of dirty work to do for the monsters"

"Heck yes. Its good that i have someone who can relate to me here in the mansion." I hope we get to be better friends though. People here are hard to reach since they are all afraid of them. Someday i would really want to escape and never return to this house if i had the chance. Escape is the key.

I was thinking about some stuff when i noticed that nori was staring at a black space like he was zoning out. I shook him awake and called his attention.

"Uhm yeah, w-well i have to really go now." He was stuttering his words a bit but hurriedly tries to open the door.

"Wait!" I called out and he stopped to look back at me "will i be seeing you again?"

He just smiled and laughed a bit running away into the hallway. Was that even a yes?

****

3rd POV:

Meanwhile on the other part of the mansion Kai was talking to a servant who was down on his knees trembling in fear as Kai was in rage.

"What do you mean you lost track of those slayers?!" He banged his fist against the mahogany table "you had one job and you had to fail it?! How can i trust such an insolent fool like you?"

"My deepest apologies master Kai. They were very tricky and you know master that they are very hard to capture." He explained as his life was on the line.

"I dont care, I assigned you to this simple job and still you cant do it." He gave the poor man an icy glare "what shall we do to you? You are useless now!"

As he spoke those words, the servant trembled in fear pleading desperately for his life. Kai wasn't even half interested to what the servant has to say and just rolled his eyes at him. 

Suddenly the door swung open where Ruki and Aoi stood before the man.

"Whats going on here?" Aoi spoke as he looked down on the man.

"The slayers escaped the village. Now we cant track them." Kai answered for him.

"Didnt we already capture their scent? So it would be easy for us to track wherever they go" ruki interrupted.

"No, they put a spell to conceal their presence. By the time it would wear off, they are miles away."

Aoi sighed and turned to the servant kneeling in front of him. "So what shall we do to him now?"

"I dont want to get rid of him, you do it" kai said looking at ruki.

Ruki sighed deeply and shook his head. In truth, ruki was the nicest of the bunch. He has a bit of light in his heart more than anyone in this house. Its just that people around him shoots him with poison to be evil.

"Fine. I'll handle this." Ruki looked down on the pleading weak servant and took out his pistol.

"Seriously ruki? Thats an easy death. You can do more." Aoi commented upon the action.

"Well you told me to handle it then i have the choice of how he dies." He spits back at them.

"Please master spare my life" his shaking hands grabbing the pants of ruki.

"Dont worry, ill give you a chance to live. All depends on this gun" he placed one bullet into the pistol and spun the case. "Lets play, Russian roulette"

He smiled and pointed the gun at the mans forehead "P-Please s-sire"

He carefully pulled the trigger and a loud bang was heard. Blood splashed on the wooden floor as the dead man's body covered it.

"Problem done." Ruki said simply and the other just shrugged in boredom.

"Im hungry. Time for some fun time" Aoi smirked and headed for the door to the living room calling his slave.

The servant girl barely wears anything with such a uniform. She approached Aoi and sat on his lap grinding her hips along his thigh. The man just smiled showing his fangs and pulled the girl's hair harshly earning a moan from her lips.

"Did i tell you to say something, slave?" He asked sternly.

"No master, im sorry"

"Youre lucky im in a good mood today." With that said, he sank his fangs into the girl's chest while clawing her thigh.

The slave seems to be enjoying it as she didn't squirm on his grasps nor was she just used to this kind of thing?

The feeding was a bit longer than expected and soon the girl grabs aoi's arm.

"Master.."

"Silence!" He was devouring her away and the girl soon turned pale as life slipped away from her body.

"Your time is expired." Aoi concluded and wiped his mouth with satisfaction walking away to the lifeless body on the couch.

Ericka POV:

I walked towards the hall to find the other girls checking out their bulletin board for mansion chores so i snuck in to check mine. I hope it doesn't involve him being around, i don't think i have the heart to face him now.

"Oh are you feeling well already?" One maid approached me and seems like she was the one i took cover for.

"Yes i am"

"Thank you for a while back there but you shouldn't have done that. Im used to it anyways." Her voice was very soft no wonder she was always taken for granted.

"Its fine. Its done anyways. Oh yeah, has nori come back yet?" I asked the girl and she looked at me puzzled.

"Who are you talking about?"

"The boy with black hair. The messenger of the mansion" i cautiously looked at her.

"I haven't seen nor heard that name in this mansion before."

"Oh okay then well, how come i just saw him a while ago?..."

I was now very curious of the boy i met a while ago. Was he really working here? I bet he is with the badge on his clothing but something felt wrong in here.

Drowned by thoughts in my head, the girl shook my arm and called my attention.

"Kai's bell is ringing for you" 

Great.

A/N : sorry for always a random update but then i hope to not disappoint you guys~ tell me your thoughts to this chapter and give it a vote if its fit for your liking and if you want me to write more :3 Arigatou!~ ^^.