Will you love me? (Kai - Gazette) Chapter 7

I sighed deeply and stood straight in front of the white wooden doors. The thought of him hurting me again made me flinch yet my body ached for more. 'What are you talking about, ericka?'  I thought to my contradicting self.

Contemplating myself in front of the door; it suddenly swung open making me visible to the wicked creature lying perfectly in bed looking at me with a grim.

"Come." He said sternly.

I nodded and walked towards him with a bit of fright.

"Yes master, is there anything you need?"

He sat up to get a good view of me and motioned me to come closer with his finger. I obeyed without hesitation with my head held down.

***

KAI POV:

As i motion her closer it made me yearn for her more; her sweet scent taking over my body like a poison ready to be injected within me.

I wanted to try not using my charms against her. This was something I haven’t done before but it won’t hurt to try. Lifting her chin, a pair of dark blue eyes looked at me with pity and hope.

"Take me master." She said with a stutter.

Her words left me with shock. Never have I imagined those words come out from her sweet wine color lip; utterly inviting yet very deceiving.

"Very well then. How brave you are, slave"

My hand made its way to the strands of her black hair which covered her neck and placed it away with the sight of her beautiful scent of a skin. I gripped her neck with my hand like i was about to choke her and push her down in the bed. She tried to struggle for a bit but she was taunting me with a frozen stare against mine.

I shrugged the thought away and sucked the life out of her in different places making her flinch and squirm in pain just like i wanted her to do. Every ounce of her blood flowing against my veins made me feel so alive and refreshed. All the bites, slashes and blood smear painted her body beautifully knowing that it was made by me; a piece of artwork, indeed.

"You like that, slave?!" I asked her in my deep seductive voice.

She nodded shyly with eyes still glued on mine. Not a tint of fear flickered her eyes. It was something else i couldn't lay a finger on.

"Not the answer I'm looking for."

***

ERICKA POV :

As he said those words, i knew i had it coming but i didn’t expect it that fast with just a blink of an eye. He hovered above me with cuffs on his hand giving me a bit of a smirk.

I gulped observing him roughly tying my wrists on the posts of the bed with the cuffs he showed me. I squirmed at my bonds not because i want to escape but to want him more.

"And you think i would let you see all the punishment huh?" He smirked at me then disappeared to my view.

I looked around for him but saw not even a shadow or a noise. It was quiet for some time until the door open again and there i saw his half naked body. No words can describe his perfectly contoured figure other than being feast for my eyes. He went near with one swift movement letting me wear a blindfold above my head.

His eyes were full of lust and passion as i stared at him then he raised his hand and i followed it to where it would go.

My eyes widened as he opened the drawer on the bedside. There were candles, leathers, chains, needles all up on my view. Everything you can think of is there to keep me punished. 

"One last look, my slave"

With one final gentle stroke on my face, he grabbed the whip from the drawer and soon darkness was all i can see.

"i hope you survive"