Please read my lovely fellow sixth gun!~

Haii haii 

Im sorry I havent been on for a very looooong time..i didnt realize that its been 5 months since i last updated my stories so i felt bad especially when surprisingly a lot of you have already been reading and voting my chapters. 

The past few months were a terrible writers block and some were even downfalls events for me that I couldnt have the inspiration to continue the story but with all the heartfelt comments and votes that i have received maybe its time to get my mojo back on track again and soon write more.

As an opening to me trying to come back to my writing hobby, I shall post two awesome chapters and hopefully everyone would like them as much as you read the previous ones. :3 

Speaking of the two chapters, I was aiming for a great twist leaning on to more fantasy, i dont know if it would fit to your liking but i promise that it would definitely build up a fire between the characters and get some action going!~~ 

Anyway, Hope you all continue to enjoy reading my stories and dont forget to comment, vote and follow me for updates and such :3 talk to me as well too, i wont bite and love getting to talk with all of you~~ 

Love lots everyone~~ 

Btw... does everyone already know that Reita has twitter already? O.O all reita fans can now expand their stalking hobbies to the fullest~~ comment below so we can feel the fangirl moment ^^ haha WE ROCK!