Research and a new mister?

~~~~~~~~~'Sunday morning ~~~~~~

                             ~~~~~~~~YOUR POV~~~~~~~~

     Today you were meeting up with Angela. Cause everyone else was being slacks and Angela felt bad about my dad and wanted to make me feel better. Angela is really fancy so we are going to go shopping and then we both would come back and get dressed up for a fancy play and then we would go to a fancy dinner. (also Angela comes from a rich family) 

                                                           ~~~~~~~Time Skip To A Fancy Dinner~~~~~~~~~

     I and Angela were talking about our lives and our problems. Angela then said to me " yeah, speaking of school I cant find any weapon that wants or cant be partners." I guess she saw my smile and then I said: " yeah, I cant find a meister." Then we both looked at each other and had an evil grin on both on our faces. Then we both said at the same time " do you want to be my partner?" We then had a happy looking smile on our faces and we both walked back to the mansion laughing and talking. When we got them we both just talked to Liz and Patty in the living room for a while. I found out that Patty and Angela are very alike. 

                           ~~~~~~~~~Kid POV (his part of the day)~~~~~~~

     Today I went to the library at our school and all around death city to find more information about the panther witch. I figured out that she might have stolen or run away with a student from our school. But it does not say which student. Also if they did run away together it said they would have had children by now. It was from a recent book I found. Next time I talk to the boys I will tell them about this. If I can't find anything else I will go to my father for help. But I won't get into that unless I need to.