Our Presentation and depression

~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  Friday in Stein Class~~~~~~~~

                                          ~~~~~~Your POV

     Today was our presentation Stein moved everyone's presentations today because everyone was the way to work upon Prom. Me and Kid's presentation went really well, cause Kid talked the whole time.  After our presentation, Stein came up to me and said " (y/n), please go to the death room after school." I didn't think much of it, Kid offered to walk me there. I declined just in case it was actually important. 

                                               ~~~~~~Time Skip After School~~~~~~~

     Once I got to the death room Mr. Albarn/Maka's father and professor Stein.  They all had serious faces, it was making me uncomfortable. Then Lord Death broke the silence and said: " how are you getting used to the DWMA, (Y/n)." I replied with a nod "yes, I really am and I think I might aim for a meister soon. He said to me back " well that's great,(y/n)." then it was silent for a few moments until Lord Death said in the saddest silly sounding voice " we have devastating news for you." I gave him a confused look.."(y/n) we found your father," he said as calm as possible. I knew what he was going to say, but I couldn't believe it. He continued and said, "he was found dead in an alleyway, with some kind of big cat scratches on his face." I ran out of the room as fast as I could to the mansion. Once I got there I went straight to my room. I heard footsteps running to my room and then I heard Liz's voice say " are you ok, (y/n)." I replied with " yeah, just need some time alone." Then I cried all night, I cried so hard I thought I would cry black blood from my other eye.

                                         ~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~ (tomorrow/ Saturday)~~~~

     I've been in my room all day since yesterday. I heard a click on the door and saw Kid with a key in his hand and his face full of worry. he came to sit with me and I wrapped my hands around his waist. I started to cry again but this time in his arms. Then he asked, " what happened."I replied with a weak voice " my father was found dead." Then he wrapped his arms and pulled me on his lap and rocked me back and forth. He did that until I dozed off.   

                                            ~~~~~Kid's POV~~~~~~~~

     Once (y/n) fell asleep I laid her head down on her bed and sat right next to her. I watched her sleep all night ( from the author; stalker). I thought she was cute how she slept. You didn't see her face but you saw her do a cute little snore. Finally, I can have some alone time with her, without anyone bothering us. To be truthful I do love her but too afraid to confess. I sat there all night (actually he fell asleep next to her).