Suspicion

~~~~~~ Your POV~~~~~

     I went to school the next day and everybody was acting strangely. It happened when I got into the professor steins classroom. Its because when I checked the board it said we were learning about witches in disguise. Almost everyone was too scared to even stand next to me, That's another reason why I don't like this cape. But I really wasn't worried about that right now. Our friends are planning on talking to Lord Death about going against the panther witch but they are just waiting for my answer to see if I'm in or not. They are really hating my stalling. I'm probably going to have to talk to someone out of the picture, someone who understands what I'm going through, Crona!

                                                   ~~~~~ Kids POV~~~~~

     "(y/n) has been stalling." Soul said. Everybody nodded back at him, then Liz blurted out " come on guys stop pushing her this is a really hard decision for her right now." Everyone gave a confused look at Liz but Angela and then Angela smacked her hand over Liz's mouth. I was worried and I think Maka was too and we both said in unison " whats going on?" Then Liz and Angela look at each other (Patty knew what was going on and looked at them and Liz could tell that Patty knew what was happening.) Then patty said, " well I need to go to the library Lizzy, can you and Angela come with me alone." They both smiled and said " sure, no problem," and (thank god they have Patty.) then they walked off. I was so confused me and everyone else just walked to our next class together.   

                                                                    !~~~~~  Liz's POV~~~~~

     I said, " (y/n)s going to kill us." " yeah now there extra suspicious," Angela said in a worried tone. We stopped and herd a loud argument and I could tell Patty was getting interested so I and Angela started listening too. A random guy said " yeah I really want to know what under that cape and me and Angela got wide-eyed. ( this won't happen in the next one but it will happen sometime soon.)  another guy said, " yeah we need to pull down that hood, but that waits a while until we get more research in." Then Angela whispered to me " this cant happen again, (y/n) will never set in a school again if that happens again." I made a serious face and said " that won't happen I won't let it happen.