Reverse.

(WARNING: BLOODY SCENES SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE BE CAREFUL! You have been warned. Btw they're not that bad.)

Cadenza's P.O.V.

"Honey? Are you alright?" I asked. She was sweating a bit and I could see she was nervous. Not again Gio. I thought.
She was trembling and mumbling things I couldn't hear.

"Gio?" She couldn't hear me. She's gone.

"SHUTUP!" She screams and tries to run away, but she trips over her boot and before I could grab her she hits her head on the floor.

Vincent's P.O.V.

"SHUTUP!" I hear Gio scream. Jesus. What got her panties in a twist?

*THUD*

"What in the hell was that? Haha probably Seabs again. That idiot." I quietly walk upstairs and look for Seabs. German shepard's are supposed to be really intelligent I thought?

"Seabs? Seabs? Anyone? Mom? Gio?" I question looking around. I see my mom sitting on the floor with her phone taking to someone on speaker and immediately I recognize the voice. It's dad. She's always sitting on the ground ever since our couch was moved to the new house. Weirdo. Before she could say anything more to dad I spoke.

"Yo! I was taking a na-" I look at my mom and put together the pieces, she's crying holding an unconscious Gio in her arms. Oh no Gi, what now?

"Mom?!?!" I run over to her and grab Gio out of her arms and hold her in mine. Her head's bleeding.

"Oh, Jesus!" I carry my bleeding sister bridal style, into the bathroom.

(A/N I know bridal style for a brother and sister is weird but that's the only quick way of explaining it. Sorry.)

I set her on the toilet, she's still unconscious so I lay her head gently against the wall and position her so she doesn't fall again, and check her pulse it's a little quicker than normal. Considering I was freaking out, I didn't know what to do, so I grab a washcloth from the box we had them in. That moving truck was so small, we couldn't fit literally anything in it. Anyway, I then run the water to cold, she always likes cold instead of hot because she feels refreshed afterwards. I don't know why.

(Brother of the year award goes to Vince.)

I then squeeze out most of the water so it doesn't drip but it isn't completely dry and lightly hold it on her gushing forehead when she's a little bit more cleaned up, other than her gushing forehead, I grab a big band-aid from our first aid-kit left out in one of our boxes still here. This box is things we need and can just throw in the car when we're done and are heading to the new house. We have a first aid- kit in it because mom and Gio are clumsy and we couldn't pack it because there's no possible way they'll make it two days without hurting themselves. (Same.)

I shove the band-aid in my pocket and pick up my sister like you would a baby and rest her on my hip, it's awkward but a bro's gotta do that shit sometimes. While I'm doing that I'm holding the washcloth with my other hand to her bleeding forehead. (Literally looks like a mom rn no joke. Ok I'll stop talking now.)

If the bleeding goes down I'll put the band-aid on her but until then, washcloth to the rescue.

I walk out of the bathroom to see my mom on her knees with her hands covering her face. Ugh, mom, pull it together. I tilt Gio's head back just enough so that the washcloth can balance on her forehead. With my freehand I grab the lanyard with the keys on it, put it around my neck, grab my moms hand, and start to lead her out the door.