Promises Are Made To Be Broken

(A/N I bet you guys see what's about to happen.)

Vince's P.O.V.

"She'll be ok."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Oh god, she better be right.

Cadenza's P.O.V.

I didn't know if he would believe me, I hope, I dream, I wish, but I can't promise that she'll be ok! I can't just do that to him! I'm a terrible mother. I'm so sorry Vince. I'm so sorry Gio.

"Cadenza?" The nurse called.

"Um, y-yes that's me." I answered as I stood up, Vince stood up after me.

"Sorry sir I need to speak to Your mother first. Sorry again." Vince was getting angry, nobody was allowing him to see his sister, I got it. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Vince I'll be right back, remember what we talked about." He sat back down and played on his phone, wonder what he was doing on it.

Vince's P.O.V.
(A/N sorry for going back and forth between p.o.v.'s, it's just so you get wha going on in everyone's mind's. )

"I'll be right back, remember what we talked about." She said and I sat back down and looked back at my phone.

1 msg from: Big T😎

Dad? Oh my god! Dad doesn't know about any of this!

Vincent's phone:

Big T😎: where are you guys? 😂 secret party without me??

Something like that....

Dialing...

"Hello?"

"Hi dad." I said, kind of embarrassed and guilty because I forgot to tell him that his own daughter might be dieing. Oops.

"So what's up? Where's your mom?"

"With me." I answered.

"With you where?" He aske , he didn't sound worried.

"The hospital."

"Wha-?!?!" I cut him off.

"Gio got hurt, meet us here now. Goodbye." And I hung up.

Dear Lord, please help me. Signed, Vinnie.

Tillio's P.O.V.

That boy. He would be grounded for hanging up on me if Gigi wasn't hurt. Poor girl wha happened?

-time skip to when he's there-

"Vincent Thomas Taren! What the hell happened?" I yelled at him and was shushed by the front desk lady.

"Sorry." He explained everything, Gio, that mom's with that lady and everything like that.

"Oh. Sorry for yelling at you bud." He sits down and looks at his phone, I sit next to him and he turns away. What is he looking at?  I decide not to ask, but to sneak a peek. I get a good look at it without him seeing and  want to cry, poor kid.

"Hi are you Gio's family?" A nurse asks me and Vin.

"Yes! Yes, we are, how is she?" Vin asks, jumping out of his seat.

"You may go see her now." She says to us.

Ugh I don't think I can.

(Sooooorrryyy cliffhanger, I'm so sorry about this going so sloooowww, but it will speed up soon, trust me, you'll miss the time when you had a break from the madness. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it! Luv ya. Xoxo.
       ~Dom

Instagram: authormaterial👑