Mom?

(A/N I put that as the title picture because of something Gio says to herself laaaataaair on, so don't be confused XD haha)
-5 days laaaatair-

I finally got the courage to ask my mom what really happened that day. I was afraid she might shut me out, or maybe lie. But that's something I'll have to get over. If you couldn't tell I have serious anxiety, to a point where it's bad for me. But I get through it as much as I can.

"Mom?" I called from my bedroom doorway.

"Yes Gio?" She answers.

"Wait hold on!" I say as I clunk down the stairs with my giant boot. Ugh, as if life couldn't get any worse. They forgot to mention the boot weighs an extra 10 pounds. Jeez, like, the one thing they didn't tell me. Trust me I wish they'd forgotten to tell me other things too. *shivers* Ew.

"Oh honey, I could've come to you." She says concerned.

"Too late for that pity I guess." I reply sarcasticly.

(A/N That can't be a word...)

"Hey! It's not pity! I'm genuinely concerned! So, how are you?" She says laughing.

"I'm, I'm, I-" my mom saw me getting anxious. Come on! What now Gio? What are you afraid of?

"Honey? Are you ok?" Her words were getting muffled. I couldn't hear her well, it's like we were in a tunnel 1 mile long and she was at the other end yelling but it echoed and muffled, so by the time it reached me it was nothing but a very soft delicate whisper. I started feeling dizzy and nauseous. So many things were happening at once! At this point I was shaking and couldn't hear anything but my own mind telling me things I already know.

"You're stupid you know that? You're ugly, you whore, go die in a hole or something, bitch." I get that I'm a bitch mind, but I'm beautiful on the inside, I thought, that's the only way to escape, is too think reverse.

(A/N Get the cover now?)

"SHUTUP!" I screamed. I wanted to do everything that my mind just told me to do. Reverse. I thought. I was scared, I wanted to hide. But when I tried to run I tripped over my boot and fell on my head.

Black.
----------------
Headshot!
Man I'm a terrible person. Hey guys it's Dom! Sorry for such a short chapter. One, I'm tired. Two, I needed to have a cliffhanger for interest, and Three, well, I wanted too, so, suck on dat! Just kidding, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll be posting tomorrow cause I have too go to my brothers football game, and I'll be bored AF so....new chapter! Anyway love you guys to bits! And thanks for 78 followers! Only 32 more to 100 and debut of my new book! So stay tuned, love you all and have a wonderful night! Xoxo,
~Dom🤘🏻