chapter 2

meanwhile in Spain

Spain was in his tomato field harvesting he wipes his forehead with his sleeve. h6e looks around and finds a familiar head of brown hair. He smiles and runs to the figure and hugs it, and she gasps. He looks up and sees a blushing face of a female he lets go and says " sorry I thought you were Romano"

she turns around and looks at him "what the crapola i am Romana and FYI you said my name wrong you tomato bastard"

he looks at her in shock "Romano when did you get boobs"

"ugh do we have to go through this again yes I have boobs now stop drooling"

he wipes his mouth and blushes and says "sorry Romano I didn't know you went under the knife"

she slaps him "you bastard I am 100% natural don't try making excuses  because you have small breasts"

He looks at her confused "what are you talking about I don't have any breasts"

She looks at him like he's gone crazy "what the hell Spain yes you do I should know you keep insisting on sleeping in my bed"

He blushes "Romano I don't do that anymore not since you were little"

"OK I've had enough" she says turning around "you can go crazy by yourself I'm going to go live with Italy"

He watches her leave before walking back to the house he was about halfway there when it hit him. He turns around and runs after her yelling her name but she was gone