chapter 8

At the meeting

the noise from the conference room was louder than ever both genders yelling at each other.  most of them yelling at both Englands' blaming them for the situation. after a few hours, Germany started getting annoyed mostly with Italy flirting with his counterpart. Germany puts a hand on Italy's shoulder "Italy there is free pasta in the kitchen." Italy bursts into a giant grin grabbing Monika by the hand causing her to blush. "come on Monika let's go." 

Romano glares at Germany as he puts his arm around felicias' shoulders holding her close.

Spain rolls his eyes and tries to slide Romana into his lap. "We should probably start the meeting"

England nods and says "ok, so as you guys and ladies probably know by now Alice and I had both been working on a mirror spell at the same time when they both backfired sending all of you girls into our world." The countries look at each other "now there is no way to tell if we summoned anyone else to our world so please be careful and watch you back"

Alice stands up "now girls I'm going to take you into the other room so we can have a private discussion and yes this means the girls from this world too" she turns and leaves the room the girls following.

Italy gets up and follows only to be picked up by Germany she sits him back into his chair. Germany goes back to the head of the table and says "now guys as you know we have in the past had new countries pop up after we've made love. So let's try to be careful" he looks at France when he says this