Chapter 6

It's been a week since the day I decided to stay with him. He's been teaching me a lot about Cybertronians. He even grab a random dead Decepticon and showed me what they had inside. I help him make poisons, cures, clean tools and lab, etc. Other then his psychopathic personality, it really wasn't that bad. I started thinking about why I was here. Because I wanted to change him. I wanted to save him. Every time I think of that, I think of one of my favorite games. Undertale. Frisk, saving the monsters and Flowey. I'm Frisk and he's Flowey. Or outlast. I'm Miles and he's Trager. I shiver at that thought.
I'm sitting on the ground, outside of my cage. He gave me human size data pad he made. I was reading about illnesses and what to do if someone has it. Good thing he put it in English. I wanna ask him if he could teach me cybertronian. "Hey Pharma?" I called out and he turns to me. "What?" He asked. "Do you...think you could teach me cybertronian?" I asked nervously. It was silent for a minute until he broke it. "Sure." He mumbled and I smiled. 'Yes!' I thought happily. "It's going to be difficult." "I'm aware." "Good." He said and got back to whatever he was working.

I was having a little snack until Pharma walked up to me. "Let's go." He said and I looked at him. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously. "There's another lab on this moon. North from here." He said and I nodded. He lowered is servo and I climb to it. He walks outside and throws me to the air. "Ahhh!" I yell and close my eyes. I here some metal and then feel I'm sitting on a chair. I open my eyes and see I'm inside a jet. "Dammit! Don't scare me like that!" I yell and he chuckles.
I was pretty bored so I decided to sing. I hope Pharma likes music...and my voice. I decided to sing Safe and Sound. I close my eyes and started singing.

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go."
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone,"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling.
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)
La, la (la, la)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la (la, la)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh

I finish singing and there was silence. "...Nice voice." Said Pharma. 'He complimented me!' I thought happily. "Thank you." I said smiling.

We made it to where Pharma said was another lab. He let me out and transformed. We enter and see this place is really old. It really rusty too. We started looking for anything useful, but no luck. "Dammit, waste of time." Said Pharma. He opened a door and smirked at what he saw. "Will you look at this." He said and I walked over to him. I looked at what was behind the door and my eyes widen. Cybertronians. Dead Cybertronians. Hell, even organics. Some with their bodies cut opened. Some hanging, some on the floor, berths. Their blood spilled everywhere. "Nice." Said Pharma chuckling. I was about to vomit. Who the hell did this? "Pharma? Do you know who did this?" I asked scared. "I do and don't. I know he worked for Tyrest and is dead. That's it. I don't know his name or what he did. Now I know." He said while he checked the bodies. "Well, while you check here, I'm going to be out here." I say. "Alright." He said. I could hear a smirk on that voice. I kept looking around the lab if I could find anything, but nothing useful was found. He finally came out of that room. "Found anything?" I asked and he shook his head. "Let's go back." He said and I nodded. We walked outside and he transformed. I climb to the cockpit and sit on the comfy chair. While on the way back I start feeling sleepy and I fell a sleep.

I woke up and see I was in a table. I look around and saw Pharma recharging. 'He didn't put me in my cage? Weird.' I thought confused. Well, since he's sleeping. I guess I'll go back to sleep.