Chapter 10 (last)

It's been 4 months since he kissed me. Four months since we started dating. Three and a half month since I changed him back to good. We have been traveling the universe, helping people, visit friends. We've visited my mom and friends and we visited Cybertron. Cybertron's awesome! Pharma and I know I'm not gonna live for a long time like them and he's angered at that. He doesn't know we can change that. I asked Ratchet if it was possible for me to become a cybertronian. He said that there probably was a way, but it is extremely dangerous. They have tried it many times on people who wanted to be cybertronian, but only two survived. I wanted to be with Pharma so I took the risk. I told Pharma this and he went bat shit crazy. He refused to take the risk of losing me. It took a while to convince him, but I did it. He was waiting outside, nervously. I was on a berth and next to my was a cybertronian Ratchet had build it for me. It was a red, blue and purple. It was a femme and can transform into a jet. "Ready?" Asked Ratchet and nodded. "Ready." I said and closed my eyes.

*Time skip*

I open my eyes and I feel...strange. I get up and see my feet are made of metal. My eyes widen and saw a mirror across the room. I walk up to it, a little wobbly and took a look at my self. I had green color optics. I smile and jump in success. 'I'm a cybertronian! I can be with Pharma longer!' I thought happily and then I realized something. 'I wonder how mom is going to take this.' I thought nervously. I took a big breath and opened the door.
I see Ratchet there and he smiles at me. I smile back and he takes my somewhere. He tells me to open the door and I do so and I see Pharma there. "Hi Pharma." I say smiling and he looks at me in disbelief. "Fay?" He asked wide eyed and I nod. "Yep. You like?" I ask and he suddenly hugs me. "I was so scared I would lose you." He said shaking and I hug back. "It's ok, I'm alive and well. I'm here, Pharma. I'll always be." I say and kiss him.

It took a whole day to get use to my new body, but I got the hang of it. I told mom everything that happened and she looked shocked. Expected. She was uneasy, but accepted my decision. My mom has always so understanding and never judge anyone for what they are or look. Living in Cybertron is sure interesting. I've made a lot of friends here. Now I got a second home. Living/being with Pharma has never made me happier.