tsukishima kei [crappy puns and curses]

[In this one-shot, you are a Japanese who can speak English]

[Italicized - English, Normal - Japanese]

Despite living in Japan, you like cursing in English better.

That's because it's more enjoyable when the person has no idea that you're already cursing them.

But with the jerk Tsukishima, who knows English well as much as you do, every curse that came out of your mouth would be followed by another from his.

"TSUKISHIMA YOU DIPSHIT! GO AND ROT AND DIE SOMEWHERE IN THE PITS OF HELL!"

"Likewise, [y/n]-chan ... you little bitch.~"

"What are they talking about now?" groaned a classmate, who was getting pretty much tired of the rift that only two can understand.

It wasn't your fault. That lanky, airheaded, four-eyes was just so irritating. His sarcastic attitude is a given; still, everything he does vexed you and you swear you'd be better off without him in your life.

"Just kidding. I wouldn't want the beautiful [y/n]-chan to rot and die, won't I?" He gave his usual annoying smirk, followed by a wink.

There it is. The shittiest form of the infamous Shittyshima. It's when you don't know whether he's being sarcastic as always, or already giving out hints of feelings for you. Everyone knows it's the latter, but it's still oblivious to you since Tsukishima is not very good at being genuine.

"Ughhh. DIE, TSUKKI!"

"Hmm? Is that Japanese or English?"

"I meant DIE! Not I love you!"

Though you also have to work on being honest yourself.

.