Chapter 7 - Keaton Stromberg 2

- Month Later -

*Keaton's POV*

"So this Jai guy called you while he was fucking your girlfriend Megan?" Wes questions.

I nod, not really wanting to talk about the awful week I've had because of that girl. I remember sitting here everyday calling her but she never answered. But getting that call and multiple calls from this Ashton guy, I know what I need to do and that's fly out to Australia and confront Megan on her whore ways.

- On the plane -

I reread all the messages between us where Megan said she loved me. I now know that was all lies. When did this all happen? I ask myself. Well it happened when I left for tour and being who she is she probably went to Starbucks and that's where she met Ashton. It all makes sense, this is my fault for leaving her.

*Megan's POV*

"So you are sure that you're pregnant?" Luke asks for the hundredth time.

"Yes" I say, feeling aggravated at his nonsense.

He sighs putting his head in his hands, maybe it wouldn't be a good time to tell him it's not his or that hey I ran into my ex high school sweet heart at the mall and he wants me back. I push the thoughts back, ever since Luke found out I was pregnant he has been at my side, helping me every hour.

"What are we going to do?" he asks.

"Keep it and be a family" I say grabbing is hand squeezing it in mine.

He looks up at me and smiles, "that's why I love you" he whispers.

Luke suggested that we stay inside and watch movies, he doesn't want me doing anything. It's makes me heart swell, knowing that someone cares.

"What the -" I look towards the door to see Keaton standing there with Harry, Ashton an Jai.

"Keaton?" I question, wondering why the hell he came her.

"I told you!" Ashton chimes in.

"Now she is all for my twin, when damn well that isn't his kid" Jai says crossing his arms.

Luke gets off the couch and cross his arms as he looks at me.

"It's not" he says.

"It's Jai's" I whisper.

The whole room is quiet, no one saying anything. I feel bad for everything I've done to everyone but I know if I say it now they would either laugh in my face or leave.

"So let me get this straight you met Ashton and started to sleep with him, then you slept with Harry and then Jai and then Luke?" Keaton asks.

"Well.."

"Don't you tell me there is more?" Harry says breaking his silence.

I nod, not wanting to talk at all. but I better say the truth before it goes to far.

"There is two other and I'm married to one of them" I say keeping my head down.

Once agin everyone goes silent waiting to hear everything else. "I ran into the other one yesterday and he wants me back but I declined because I've decided to go back to my husband."

"Which is?" Ashton asks.

"Kendall Schmidt"

------------------------

Author's Note

Thanks again to Emblem3_Megan for also writing this chapter, go check out some of her stories they are brilliant!