THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

*Megan's POV*

Everyone stays quiet.

"Megan I can't believe you" Keaton says sounding shocked.

"Keaton, don't play dumb you knew the whole time" I say crossing my arms.

"Keaton you knew?" Harry says sounding astonished.

He nods, again the room goes quiet. I hate how this shots on me when they all fucking knew the whole time anyways. Like its all are faults, but its Jai's fault I'm pregnant, he knows damn well to use protection.

"So it's all your faults as well" I say smirking at them.

"Hey we need the whole truth Megan what happened for you to with Keaton?" Ashton questions.

"You want the truth fine!" say taking a seat on the couch gesturing everyone to sit down.

-Flashback-

"Megan, don't start with this again?" Kendall yells at me.

"You're always busy and you never pay attention to me anymore! what kind of marriage is this?" I question.

This relationship has been going down hill since I ask to accompany him on tour. I already talk to management and they think it would be great but Kendall refuses.

"Megan seriously! it's not a good idea! and you wouldn't like it on the road" he says crossing his arms standing his ground.

I look over and notice his phone going off again for the twentieth time since he came home. I grab his phone and run down the hallway.

"Megan!"

"Don't!" he warns.

I shut the bathroom door and lock it. I answer the phone ignoring his yelling for me not to. I listen as I sweet voice rungs through the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello...." she says.

"Who is this?" I ask hoping its not someone important.

"Why do you have Kendall's phone?" she questions.

"Just please tell me who you are?" I plea.

"I'm his girlfriend, who is this?" she asks.

Right there is where I hang up, I feel everything slowly fading and everything going down hill. I open the door and look at Kendall before handing him his phone.

"It seemed important, I would call her back" I wish per before walking past him as down the stairs.

"Megan, don't leave?" I hear he beg.

I ignore him and head out the door closing it behind me. I don't even look back. I just don't understand how he could cheat on me and that's maybe the reason he doesn't want me to go on your with him. She is probably that pretty blonde girl his is always seen with. He told me she was just a friend but I guess I was the fool in this situation.

I head down to the beach thanking maybe I could just live there and get away from everything. I find a good place to set and decide to stay there for awhile.

"Hey, you okay?" I hear a voice ask.

I wake up noticing that I feel asleep on the beach. I look up and see a light brown headed boy with amazing facial features looking at me. I blink again thinking I might be dreaming again.

"Yeah" I finally say.

"Do you need a ride home?" he questions.

"I kinda don't have a home" I mutter.

"Well come to my place, we have an extra room that you can stay in if you want?" he says smiling at me.

I nod, I take his out stretched hand. He helps me up and leads me towards what I'm assuming is his car.

"So let me get this straight, he cheated on you while you guys are married?" he asks looking at me shocked. I nod.

After arriving at Keaton's house I decided to tell him everything. Maybe he could help me. I couldn't help the tears that stream down my face.

"Megan don't cry" he say grabbing my face in his hands.

He uses the pad of his thumb and caress my cheek. I close my eyes enjoying the affection and care he is giving me. I open my eyes in shock when I feel his lips pressed on mine.

"Oh I'm so sorry" he says pulling away.

I slightly smile before crashing my lips on to his.

-----------------------

Author's Note

Thanks again to Emblem3_Megan for writing this chapter as well.