Chapter 1 - Keaton Strombeg

I was the happiest i have ever been. Keaton and i have been together for 3 years now, and I'm beyond proud of how far him, Wes and Drew have come. Today was mine and Keaton's 3 year anniversary and he was talking me out. I decided as i would be getting ready for amazing dinner i would listen to my favorite bands. I picked up my iphone and clicked on My Boys play list, the playlist had One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Hollywood Ending and two songs by the Janoskians, before placing it onto my ihome. I walked into the bathroom turning on the shower and then heading back into my bedroom to grab my blue knee length dress. After singing and taking a relaxing shower i slipped on the dress. I began walking out of the bathroom thinking of what i wanted to do with my hair, i heard my phone ring i slowly walked over to my ihome grabbing my phone. I took a quick glance at who was calling and i couldn't help but smile.

"Hey" i hear the Keaton's cheery voice on the other end.

"Hey" i reply

"So i will be over to pick you up around 6 is that ok?" he is just to sweet to me.

"Yes that's fine, also i cant wait too see you tonight. I'm so excited to hear how your tour went" i missed him as he finished his latest tour yesterday. He has been gone for too long and i couldn't be any happier for him to come back.

"About that"

What does he mean about that? What is he leaving again.

"Can you tell me later tonight, i really don't want to argue, also i missed you to much to even argue." I just don't want him to leave anytime soon, he means way to much to me and i cant.

"Yeah, well see you in an hour, love you"

"I love you too" i say before hanging up. I have this feeling in my chest that Keaton is leaving to go on tour again and i will be all by myself with no one to talk to or anything.

I blow dry my hair and decide to go a little casual by just putting it up. I look at the clock to see it says 5:59, i hear a slight knock coming from downstairs i grab my black slip ones and head down to meet Keaton. I open the door to see his beautiful face smiling at me. I drop my shoes, i rap my arms around his waits as i cant help but cry.

"i missed you so much" i sob in the cloth of his blue shirt. He raps his arms around me holding me close to him.

"I missed you too" i just want to stay in his arms forever, nothing could ever take the place of Keaton.

I pulled away from his hug as he grabbed my head and reached down for me shoes. I looked up at him, remembering every detail of his beautiful face as i could before he leaves me. He pulls me out the door as i close it behind me. We walked hand in hand to his car, I just cant wait to spend this wonderful night with him.

- The Next Day -

"Megan I'm sorry i didn't tell you until last night that i only have a say home before i leave for tour again." Keaton says as i just stand there. I knew he was going to leave again without eve telling me. I cant be mad that he is leaving again, its his job.

"Keaton its fine, i know you have tour and fans to see but I'm just going to miss you so much." I hug Keaton as he hugs me back. We just stay like that until Wes comes yelling that they have to leave now. I look up at Keaton one last time before he leans down to peck me on the lips. I wave bye to them as they drive off to the airport.

I set in the house by myself, wondering what I'm going to do as Keaton will be gone for 3 months. I decide to go to Starbucks, maybe i can make some new friends. I hate how i get lonely in just a couple minutes since Keaton has left. I go out to my car, and head to Starbucks.

---------------------------

Author's note

Thanks Emblem3_Megan for writing this chapter!