Chapter 6 - Luke Brooks

"I am so sorry, Louis told me everything and I had to let him know."

"Wait! you did this. After we just... oh my god," I yelled.

"I had to." Jai said.

"No you wanted to because Louis told you that I don't only want you," I said putting my clothes back on, "I am out of here."

I stomped out of the house leaving Jai standing there naked. who was I going to go to. Ashton was pissed at me and Harry and the boys' would never take me back. After what just happened with Keaton and Jai... wait Luke. He is Jai's twin and that would be evil, but who cares.

I walked up to Luke's door and knocked.

"Megan? What's wrong?" when he said my name the tears came.

Once Luke let me in I explained everything to him. He should complete sympothy. "Yeah he can be a jerk, but I guess you leaving him is what he gets." I jumped up when there was a knock at the door.

Luke went to get it and I knew exactly who it was when I heard yelling. Before I knew it Jai was walking in.

"So you're going after my twin now?" he yells.

"At least he cares!" I yell back.

"You know what Megan, your a fucking whore!" and with that Jai stormed out.

I couldn't help but feel some guilt in this whole thing, but I need someone to care for me and not just for sex either. Maybe Luke will show me some affection.

"I'm sorry" Luke says finally coming back in.

"It's fine, he spoke the truth though." I say trying to stop the tears I feel coming.

"Megan maybe I can make you feel better" Luke said making me a smirk a little.

I know what's he is talking about and after the day I've had I need it. I smirk as I get up walking towards Luke.

Luke wraps his arms around me and I fall into his grasp. we made out for a few minutes until we were pushed on the bed and was already panting heavily. One thing led to another and I felt like Luke was the one. some how I knew this feeling would go away as soon as I was dressed.

**two weeks later**

I was still stating with Luke and we are more of fuck buddies then boyfriend, girlfriend. I was laying next to Luke and he had his arm around me. suddenly my stomach started to turn and I felt last nights dinner coming up. I broke free from likes grip and rushed to the bathroom.

When I got there I dropped down to my knees and began to let it all come out. I felt fine a minute ago but now I was sick to my stomach. I brushed my teeth and went to make some breakfast. As I was cooking I heard Luke walkout of the bedroom. when I seem him walk I to the kitchen my stomach started to turn once again.

"Good morning sunshine," he told me with a smile.

"Good..." oh no not again. I ran to the bathroom barging in the door and dropping to my knees. after throwing up what ever was left in me, there was a knock at the door.

"Megan... are you ok?" he ha concern in his voice.

"Yeah... just got a virus or something i'll he out in a minute."

When I heard his footsteps walk away I brushed my teeth and looked for the pregnancy test I bought a few weeks ago. once I peed on it I looked at the result. Positive. Great and I know exactly who's it was and let's just say no one will be happy.