Where Are We Going?!

Okay you're right I probably should have told you guys that I have known Jake for a long time and quite frankly we used to be best friend's until he had became popular and totally dropped me for his new friends. That's beside the point now. Now lets start where we left off.

"I've missed you."

I shiver at his words it feels so nice to hear him say those words because I've missed him too.

"If you missed me then why did you leave." I whisper, I can feel the tears start to build up. I close my eyes because I don't want to look at him. He puts his pointer finger under my chin and lifts my head up.

"Look at me Jess." I shake my head no. If I open my eyes I'm going to cry and I don't want to cry, I hate crying I hate showing any weakness at all. I really wish we weren't having this conversation right now in the the middle of the hallway.

"Jess please look at me." I can hear his voice get shaky but I still refuse to open my eyes.

"God dammit!" He punched a locker which made a loud noise that caused me to open my eyes. He walks back over to me grabs my hands and says

"I'm so sorry for leaving you like that and totally ignoring you, you were my best friend and I had taken that for granted and I'm so sorry for that Jess you have to understand please tell me you understand." He sounds hurt but I don't understand why he isn't the one who got dropped for other people. I nod I don't really understand but I really want this conversation to be over.

"Thank you Jess." He hugs me. God he smells great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents had left to go to work after I convinced them that I have the flu and I can't go to school, Jason had just entered after they left.

"Wait so he said sorry for leaving you like he did?" Jason questioned

I nod my head and Jason just stares at the floor for a while like he is thinking then he looks up at me and says

"I'll be back later." He then got up and left.

-------30 mins later-----------

Jake burst through my door picks me up runs down the stairs and puts me in his car.

"What are you doing!" I yell at him for just coming in my house and putting in hiss car with out any explanation. He gets in the drivers seat buckles up and starts the car.

I sigh and say "Fine I'll go where ever you want but can I just get ready?"

He looks at me and turns off his car and we go back inside and I get ready for the day.

We are back in the car and we head to whatever he had planned on going to day but then I remembered that it's Tuesday and he is supposed to be in school and I look at him and ask

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I said proudly because I have pointed out a flaw so he is going to have to answer me.

"I could say the same for you." He smirks while driving

"Okay that is totally unfair I have an excuse I'm sick."

He looks at me and observes me.

"You look pretty healthy to me." He chuckles

"You are just so Ugh!"

"I'm so what short-stack?"

"So annoying." I cross my arms and pout. He just laughs and we continue driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I have to go do somethings right now but I promise the next one will be long to make up for this. So just a heads up one week has already past and Jake wasted it on not talking to her and just planning.