Party Night

My mother texted me telling me that dad won't be home to night because he doesn't want to come home and she won't be home either she is working the night shift. That's a relief because it's 9 PM and we just got to what looks like a party.

"Here we are." Jake smiles and parks the car. He looks at me and notices I am freezing so he hands me his leather jacket, which to my surprise it fits.

"Thanks." I give him a small smile.

"No problem." He gets out f the car and just as I'm about to open my door he pops his head in from his door and says

"No." He then begins walking over to my side.

"No??" I watch him walk to my side and he opens the door for me, and he helps me out of his mustang.

"U-uh thank y-you." I'm very flattered which means my cheeks are probably flaming.

"No problem short-stack." He laughs and he shuts the car door and locks it he then looks at me and smiles.

"Shall we head in??" He asked me like I even had a choice.

"I mean do I have a choice??" I look at him curiously.

"Nope." He smiles innocently then puts his arm around my shoulder which pulls me closer to him and we then walk in together.

"Hey Short-Stack. Do you want a drink?" He still has me under his arm and I look up at him and I nod yes and we head to the bar.

"What will it be for you sir?" The person behind the bar asks Jake.

"I'd like a martini." The man behind the bar nods and says

"What about the pretty lady?" The man winks at me and Jake seems to be a little upset but he brushes it off and looks at me.

"Um I'd like a beer." I said I honestly Jake was going to order for me but he obviously isn't that big of a douche.

"Anything for you gorgeous." He winks at me again but this time he blew me a kiss. Jake looks at him very grimly and the waiter continues to try to flirt with me until I left to use the restroom.

~~~~~~~~Jake's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~

I watch her leave to the bathroom and as soon as she is gone I go off on the man behind the counter. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and say

"Listen to me bud SHE IS MINE! and if you ever flirt with her again YOUR head is going up your own ass! Do you understand me! SHE IS MINE!" I yell at him he then nods very slowly in approval and I spit in his face and sit back down waiting for Jess to come back.

~~~~~~~~~Jess's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~

I come back and sit next to Jake and the man behind the counter gives me my beer and totally avoids eye contact with me and Jake had just been giving him a death glare and that's when I realized whats going on. Jake totally chewed him out while I was in the bathroom. I look at Jake and he looks at me and we both totally forgot about was going on and we just stared at each other. He smiled at me then after that we both got drunk.

Jason showed up at the party about an hour after we got there and he said hi then he went off and did his own the. Around the time where the party was end me and Jake were dance then Jason showed up and whispered something to Jake and Jake had nodded and looked at me and smiled. Sooner than later the night was over and Jake and I were catching a cab home.

"What if ducks were really geese but undeveloped" I burst out laughing and just like that the car ride was over we are getting dropped off at my house and Jake walks me to my door and you know those scenes in the movies where the male drops the girl off at the door and they stare at each other then they kiss yeah that's what happened here.

~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and my head is throbbing and I go downstairs to get some water and Advil. I take my Advil and head to the living room to rest but unfortunately the couch was taken up but Jake. I stood there for about 1 minute just admiring his looks, He looks so adorable when he is sleeping. I snap back to reality and head to the kitchen. I sit down on the chair and rest my head on the counter and sigh I was really looking forward to not doing anything today but if Jake is here there is no way we are going to do nothing. About 30 minutes later Jake wakes up and walks into the kitchen.

"Do you have any aspirin?" He looks at me speaking softly because his head obviously hurts too.

"It's in the cupboard above you." I practically whisper. He nodes and helps himself to Advil and water. A couple minutes go by and we had said nothing because of our headaches as soon as the headaches are gone Jake decides to pipe up 

"What do you want to do today?" He looks at me with his hazel eyes I look at him and we just look at each other until I manage to tear my eyes off of him.

"Can we just watch movies all day I really don't feel good." I'm twittling my thumbs.

"Yeah I'm cool with that." I look at him in amazement because we would normally do what he wanted and if I said what I wanted to do he would refuse and force me into something else because 'I need to live a little' I mean I appreciate when he is trying to do for me but I just don't want the attention I actually hate the attention, But I think I love him...