Chapter One. Friday

Hey this book may take a while to finish considering I'm in school and I just write for fun. Thanks for choosing this book😊 Jake is the mysterious man btw.

There they are again. Arguing, smh they never seem to get along anymore. I just give up on trying to keep this family together.

"JESS!!"

My father screams my name and I unlock my door and head to the top of the stairs and yell

"YEAH!"

"GET DOWN HERE!"

I sigh and muttered great now they're going to include me in their dumb argument. I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen and lean against the doorway feeling annoyed.

"Jess please tell your mother that I'm not a bad father and that we are perfect here." he said. He almost made it believable. My mom opened her mouth and then they forgot I was there and continued to argue.

I take that opportunity to go upstairs and lock my door. I look at myself in my mirror with disgust. Why do you have to be so ugly I thought to myself.
I slip into some ripped skinny jeans and a tee shirt. I grabbed my bag, put on my converse and left the house. I was almost to school when my phone buzzed.

Hey girl need a ride ;) - Jason

I laugh at Jason's terrible "pick up" line and reply. No pun intended haha.

Where are you, you dork xD- Jess

Right behind you haha- Jason

I turned around and sure enough there he is driving in his black
mercedes. I chuckled and hop in his car.

"So where we heading?" he asks as if he already doesn't know.

"School haha. Where are you going? Is the real question." I look at him and he is focused on his driving.

"Well, you see I'm dropping you off and heading to school myself." He shoots me a look and looks back at the road ahead of him.
We finally reach my school we hug and say goodbye. Me and Jason have been best friends since 4th grade and I couldn't imagine a better friend than him. Considering I have no other friends.

I check the time and I'm late which isn't the first because my parents always seem to make me late with their Jess get down here! Crap.

I'm head to my locker and grab my books shut my locker and start walking to class right when I bump into what seems like a wall. Which is strange because I don't remember a wall being RIGHT BESIDE MY LOCKER!!

I look down and see that my books have fallen. I bend down grab my books off the floor and look up to see who I have bumped into. Just as I look up he is right there. Infront of my face. I can feel his breath. He is so... Close.. Our eyes meet; he looks me up and down and he looks pleased after that he chuckles and walks away. That's it no apology for bumping into me nothing. Rude. My classes went by fast considering I'm a nerd and I pretty much know everything they are teaching me. The bell rings to head home.

I grab my stuff and speed walk out of the class room and I bump into "The wall" again. This time I didn't lose any of my books. He looks at me and walks away again. What a mysterious man I think to myself. I walk home and I check to see if my parents are home and they aren't which means I get to make my own dinner. I walk in my house and shut the door and walk straight into the kitchen.

I make some steak with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. I eat then clean up my mess and head upstairs and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~
........................ {Jakes P.O.V}....................

The way I see it is that its Saturday so live it up for as long as you can.
It's around 1:00 pm and I'm already heading to Nicks house.

I help him set up his house for the party tonight and I can't wait to see the sweet babes. Im just kidding the only reason I even go to these parties is for the after party which is where there is like 4 to 5 people who just sit around and bet each other to do things and the only have 2 weeks to make it happen.

~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~

Now that the last of the party goers have left I take another beer and head upstairs to nicks room where the betting begins.

"Alright guys the betting begins now we will go in a orderly fashion like usual we will start with Blake and go clock wise alright go." Nick is always the one who controls these things because he knows exactly what to do.

"Marissa."

"Yeah?"

"I bet you $40 that you won't go in the cafeteria during lunch and take off your shirt and swing your bad boys around" Blake said while pointing at her boobs

She laughs for a while and she says
"Deal."

Marissa is a betting devil this is actually how she pays for her rent for her apartment. I guess you can say that she is pretty chill the only reason I hang with her is because she isn't always throwing herself at me.

Marissa then looks at me and say
"Jakeeeeeee" she looks at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Marissaaaa." I say mocking like.

"I bet you can't make uh what's her name I can't remember." she sits and thinks a while and I just take another swig of my beer and wait patiently.

She looks at me again and she says

"Crap I cant remember her name right now but she has blonde hair blue eyes and yesterday she was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a tee shirt she has nice tits and ass but she's very quie-"

Marissa got cut off by Nick

"We get it Marissa and her name is Jessica or Jess I do believe." he say while chuckling and looking at Marissa.

I look at Marissa
"Yeah I know her. What about her?"

"I bet you $100 that you can't make her have sex with her with in three weeks."

I look around the room and every one is staring at me. I walk out of the room and into the "thinking" room. I slouch on the couch and think. Hm her of all people Jess she is to smart for dumb games so I guess I'll have to do it the old fashion way if I take this bet. I take a swig of my beer again and my mind is made up.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~