What if Stormfur died?

Cats were running into their hiding spots, while a dark gray tom and a silver she-cat went up to the clefts in the rock by the ceiling. The dark gray tom looked down at the floor.

     The Tribe cats were in their hiding places, too scared to move. Brambleclaw made it to a safe spot underneath a ledge that Squirrelpaw was on, and said something to her that was making him look as mad as Sharptooth.

      The tom looked for Tawnypelt; her head was poking out of an opening in the cave wall. Then there was one more cat he needed to find: Crowpaw.

     "Oh no," the dark gray tom heard his sister, Feathertail, say. He glanced to were she was looking and saw Crowpaw's black pelt fluffed up in fear. Sharptooth was scratching the rock under the ledge he was balancing on, his giant claws causing it to crumble.

      The tom looked back to his sister. She loves him, he realized. I need to save him, for her. He gave one last glance to his sister, and then he jumped. He fell down onto Sharptooth's huge back and dug in his claws, making the lion-cat yowl in rage. But the tom held on, and forced the menacing creature over. The great cat fell, and the gray tom leapt for his throat. In one last act of defiance, the lion-cat clawed the tom down both sides with his, but the tom wasn't about to give up. He bit down as hard as he could while using his claws at the same time. A gurgling sound came out of the lion-cat as he dropped lifeless to the floor. The dark gray tom fell with him. He landed on the floor, hard. He heard his sister yell to him, but he couldn't make anything out. His eyes closed, the world going dark.

      "Stormfur."

      He opened his eyes and saw Feathertail. "Finish the journey," he whispered to her, and she nodded.

      Stormfur closed his eyes and saw someone familiar. "Silverstream, I'm ready," he said.

      Silverstream nodded, and, with starry pelts, they walked side by side on their way to StarClan.