A King With No Crown (Narry One Direction)

I’m just a holy fool, but baby he’s so cruel
I’m still in love with Judas, baby
Judas is the demon I cling to

Prince Harold Edward Styles of Cheshire, England.

A man who makes all the ladies faint, all the gentlemen jealous (and a few faint too) and makes all those under him quiver with fear.

They would if he wasn’t so kind.

Thing is, Harry’s not the typical, stuck up prince.

And the reason why?

Well, Harry’s not human.

He’s a vampire.

The Royals are all supernatural creatures. The Tomlinsons of Doncaster are Sorcerers, the Maliks of Bradford are Werewolves, the Queen of England herself is a vampire. The non-royals are all humans, with the occasion of Royal blood finding its way through the line.

Niall Horan. He doesn’t have a title, he doesn’t have a kingdom. No, all he owns is the clothes on his back, which are mere rags anyway.

Niall comes from the castle of Ireland, a slave to the cruel vampire Royals of Ireland. Deemed useless by the Queen, Niall is sent off to be sold- and if that fails, killed.

Luckily, someone (Knight Paul Higgins of Cheshire) decides that Niall will make a good assistant to the Prince, and buys him as a gift for Harry’s nineteenth birthday.

Well, let’s just see what happens, hmm?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm back to writing again even though I won't post this until SB is done (and possibly CS too) it's November 21, 12:35 AM.

Bye.

I lied. I'm posting it today for some reason.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

or

HAPPY THURSDAY