There's no avoiding it

Komaeda's POV
I lay in my hospital bed and think about Hinata and his cute Brown hair and Ahoge, What am I saying? I shake my head to clear my mind. Face it you know you're in love with a guy. I growl in frustration, Don't Deny it Nagito, you're not straight, and never have been. This time I claw at my face and after a long time, accept the fact that I'm In love with my best friend. I sigh and decide to sleep instead. I close my eyes and count sheep in my head, It works and I fall into a deep slumber.
----------About three days later----------
Today Is the day that I finally get to be released from the hospital, Hinata is supposed to come pick me up after school. I wait patiently for my 'Prince' to come and retrieve me, I blush at the thought of Hinata being my prince and rescuing me like a princess from isolation. My imagination is cut off when Hinata glomps me in a huge hug, he rambles on about how he's glad that we can finally go back to school together and start moving his stuff into my house. I completely forgot about him moving in. I then let the thought of the boy I'm in love with living with me sink in, I instantly perk up and Yell in excitement, " Ah, I forgot about you moving in with me!" I chuckle. " How silly of me to forget.", " It's okay, for a second I forgot as well!" He responds. "Now, TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS PLACE PEASANT!!" I yell in A playful tone and spread my arms out for him to carry me. " right away sir!" He plays along and carries me out the door after checking out. We make it to his house and take a break, He pants and laughs " You're a goofball you know that." He chuckles while playfully punching my arm. " I still can't believe you even went with it!" " you're the only goofball here!" I respond just as playfully.
----------------------------------------------
-Time Skip cause it's 12:21 and I'm tired-
----------------------------------------------
We start packing Hinata's stuff and find his old stuffed dog plushie, I laugh, he takes it away and with a flustered face states " That's scruffy, I still sleep with him...". The second I hear that I internally Screech at the cuteness of the idea of him curled up like a cat whilst hugging a Stuffed dog, My face meanwhile exploded into a bright Red hue. Hinata Hajime, my best friend and Love interest moving into my home. Oh, this'll be fun
----------------------------------------------
Heyo, sorry for not updating often, I've been pretty busy with art and drawing. ALSO SINCE WHEN DID MY WRITING INTEREST 200+ PEOPLE!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, YOU GUYS ATE GR8 ;w; I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'll se you later my frens!