chapter 1 - Pilot

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/45994

Day One

North China Sea

Morning - Lian Yu

Oliver Queen had been a spoiled billionaire playboy from Starling City that had taken his family and friends for granted.

Jillian "Jill Wright" had been what you would call an ordinary girl from next door if she hadn't always been moving around from place to place with her family.

That was before they had gotten trapped on Lian Yu.

Jill had been on the island for six years.

Oliver had been on the island for five.

Nowadays, you wouldn't be able to recognize them if you knew them from before their crucibles.

Oliver had his hair and beard grown, wearing a green hood.

Jill had really long hair.

They were both filthy and weak.

Jill was running through the woods, using a knife to stab into a tree and pull herself up to the branches. She saw something in the distance, swinging from the branches up to a cliff above the beach, looking over the ocean toward a boat. "Oliver! Someone's here!"

Oliver ran closer, holding his bow.

They ran down the cliff to the beach.

Oliver reached the arrows on the beach, using Jill's knife to strike up a flame, shooting a bonfire to strike up the fire.

The men on the boat were speaking Chinese, seeing the bonfire.

Oliver: (voice over) "The name of the island they found us on is Lian Yu. It's Mandarin for 'Purgatory'."

The men walked onto the beach, past an orange and black mask with an arrow through the eyehole. 

Jill: (voice over) "I've been stranded here for six years. I've dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then."

Oliver: (voice over) "I've been here for five years. I have had only one thought. One goal. Survive."

Oliver pulled back his hood, looking up.

Oliver: (voice over) "Survive and one day return home."

    ➣    

At Sea

The men on the boat were floating away with Oliver and Jill, treating them on the boat.

Jill: (voice over) "I have no home. None that matter anymore. The island held many dangers. To live, I had to make myself more than what I was, to forge myself into a weapon. I'm no longer the girl I once was."

Oliver: (voice over) "I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked but the man who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city. And I will not be alone. My name is Oliver Queen. Jill Wright is the reason I am alive. The reason I am making it home. So I will return the favor and give her a home to stay. And together... we will save Starling City."

    ➣ Sapphire Arrow ➣