chapter 13 - Betrayal

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/45966

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the island, Oliver had his hair and beard grown, wearing a green hood, filthy and weak.

Oliver: (voice over) "My name is Oliver Queen."

Jill had really long hair, filthy and weak.

Jill: (voice over) "I'm Jill Wright."

Jill was running through the woods, using a knife to stab into a tree and pull herself up into the branches.

Jill: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I've been stranded here for six years. I've dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then."

Oliver reached the arrows on the beach, using Jill's knife to strike up a flame, shooting a bonfire to strike up the fire.

Oliver: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I've been here for five years. I have had only one thought. One goal. Survive."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the news, the only thing that the man on the news channel could talk about was Oliver and Jill's return. "Oliver Queen is alive, along with a woman by the name of Jill Wright."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Queen Mansion, Oliver and Jill were talking.

"My dad asked me to save this city," Oliver told her. "To right his wrongs. I will."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the hideout, Oliver and Jill were talking after he stitched her wound.

"I'm not doing this just for you," Jill told him.

Oliver nodded. "You're doing this for your family."

Jill sighed, looking down, shaking her head. "I swore that I wouldn't let what happened to them happen to anyone else. And to do that, I need to put these guys in their places."

From 1.06 "Legacies", in the hideout, Oliver and Jill were training at the hideout with two metal short staffs. Oliver and shirtless. Jill was in workout clothes, including a sports bra.Oliver tried to hit her with both of his staffs in a blur of motion. Jill used both of hers to block the moves just as fast.

Jill: (voice over) "But to do that without endangering the people closest to us..."

From 1.03 "Lone Gunmen", outside the auction house, Jill/Sapphire turned around to follow the laser light up to the building across the street, glaring.

Jill: (voice over) "I have to be someone else."

From 1.06 "Legacies", in the hideout, Oliver and Jill were training at the hideout with two metal short staffs. Oliver and shirtless. Jill was in workout clothes, including a sports bra. Oliver swung both of his up over their heads, trying to come down on her. Jill raised both of hers in an X shape to block both of his.

Oliver: (voice over) "I have to be..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the night club's basement, Oliver/Arrow stood next to Jill/Sapphire's bedside, lowering his hood.

Oliver: (voice over) "Something else."

➣ ➣

From 1.01 'Pilot", there was a raging storm over the ocean.

John: (voice over) "Previously on Sapphire Arrow."

From 1.09 "Year's End", by their cars, Malcolm and Moira were talking.

"You told me to stay away from your household, and I did," Malcolm told her.