Bloopers

Vanessa Hudgens - Jill Wright  // Sapphire 

Luke Eisner - Justin Smoak

Danielle Campbell - Skylar Queen

Aly Michalka - Jessica Lance

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the foyer of the Queen Mansion, Willa Holland / Thea Queen had her head next to the movie slate, sticking out her tongue, crossing her eyes.

From 1.07 "Muse of Fire", in the warehouse, Stephen Amell / Oliver Queen/Arrow turned to look at Vanessa Hudgens  / Jill Wright. 

Vanessa / Jill smiled, shrugging.

From 1.04 "An Innocent Man", in the gym, Luke Eisner / Justin Smoak and Danielle Campbell / Skylar Queen were in the ring.

Luke / Justin smiled, hanging his head.

From 1.04 "An Innocent Man", in the police precinct, Paul Blackthorne / Quentin Lance sat at the desk, making weird faces and noises.

From 1.19 "Unfinished Business", in Verdant, Stephen / Oliver, Vanessa / Jill, Colin Donnell / Tommy Merlyn, Katie Cassidy / Laurel Lance, Aly Michalka / Jessica Lance and Paul / Lance were talking.

"A sub level is not listed on the insplection's..." Paul / Lance trailed off. "Insplection's."

From 1.16 "Dead to Rights", in the fuselage, Stephen / Oliver, Vanessa / Jill and Manu Bennett / Slade Wilson were talking.

Vanessa / Jill was working on the broken radio.

"So, you're hopening..." Stephen / Oliver trailed off, chuckling. "Hopening. Are you hopening?"

From 1.17 "The Huntress Returns", in the hideout, Stephen / Oliver, Vanessa / Jill, David Ramsey / John Diggle, Luke / Justin, Emily Bett Rickards / Felicity Smoak and Jessica De Gouw / Helena Bertinelli were talking.

Luke / Justin stood worriedly, pointing at Emily / Felicity. "Get out. Get out. This is a pravate... Blah blah blah."

From 1.22 "Darkness on the Edge of Town", outside Unidac Industries, Paul / Lance and Aly / Jessica walked outside.

"Applarelently..." Aly / Jessica trailed off, making a rewinding noise when she messed the word up.

Paul / Lance laughed.

From 1.20 "Home Invasion", in the woods on the island, Vanessa / Jill and Stephen / Oliver were practicing their targets with bows and knives.

"How could you like a guy with hair like this?" Stephen / Oliver asked.

Vanessa / Jill chuckled, looking down.

From 1.03 "Lone Gunmen", in the Verdant space before it turned into Verdant, Stephen / Oliver, Vanessa / Jill and Colin / Tommy were talking while David / John and Luke / Justin were standing guard.

"Max Fuller owns it," Colin / Tommy told them.

"Max Fuller?" Stephen / Oliver repeated.

Colin / Tommy nodded. "Mm-hmm."

"I banged his fiance," Stephen / Oliver told them. "I fucked his fiance. I fucked his fiance in the ass."

They laughed.

From 1.13 "Betrayal", in the police precinct, Paul / Lance and Roger Cross / Lucas Hilton were talking.

"I think it'll turn a knife in hers when you arrest the two helped people get justice..." Roger / Hilton trailed off.

"What?" Paul / Lance asked.

"I don't know," Roger / Hilton told him.

They laughed.

From 1.20 "Home Invasion", at Big Belly Burger, Willa / Thea and Colton Haynes / Roy Harper sat on the same side of the booth, eating.

"I can eat you under the table, Roy Harper," Willa / Thea told him. "Don't forget that." Colton / Roy farted. "What was that?"

From 1.16 "Dead to Rights", in Laurel's apartment, Aly / Jessica and Katie / Laurel were trying to light candles in the room for Tommy's birthday. 

"Fuck," Aly / Jessica told them. "Sorry."

"Fuck it," Katie / Laurel told them. "It didn't light."

From 1.20 "Home Invasion", in the foyer of the Queen Mansion, the door bell rang.

David / John struggled to open the door, finally opening it to reveal Katie / Laurel, Colin / Tommy and Callum Seagram Airlie / Taylor Moore.

They laughed.

From 1.22 "Darkness on the Edge of Town", in the foyer of the Queen Mansion, Susanna Thompson / Moira Queen and Colin Salmon / Walter Steele walked in.

The doorknob came off in Susanna / Moira's hand. "Sorry. The doorknob came off. It's the door handle."

"Don't worry," a crew member told them. "It's been broken since July."

From 1.17 "The Huntress Returns", in the hospital room, Danielle / Skylar had to lift her shirt up so the doctor could stitch her knife wound closed.

Luke / Justin was with her.

Danielle / Skylar was watching the doctor prep a needle.

"Skylar?" Luke / Justin asked. "What's the matter?"

Danielle / Skylar shook her head. "Nothing." They heard snoring the background. "I just... Sorry."

"Sorry," Luke / Justin told them. 

Luke / Justin and Danielle / Skylar spoke together. "JP's snoring."

"It's so distracting," Danielle / Skylar told them.

They laughed.

From 1.13 "Betrayal", in the park, Aly / Jessica and Katie / Laurel were talking.

Aly / Jessica was angry, pacing. "I still can't believe it. He used me as bait."

"Who?" Katie / Laurel asked.

"Dad," Aly / Jessica answered. "He was trying to..." She itched her nose, turning away. "Sorry. I got an itch in my nose."

Katie / Laurel laughed.

From 1.22 "Darkness on the Edge of Town", in Oliver's room, Stephen / Oliver lifted Vanessa / Jill up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. Vanessa / Jill wrapped her arms around his neck, continuing to kiss him. Stephen / Oliver carried her to his bed, lying her down too close to the edge of the bed, making them both roll to the floor.

"You okay?" Stephen / Oliver asked.

Vanessa / Jill was laughing. "Yeah."

"You good?" Stephen / Oliver asked.

Vanessa / Jill laughed, nodding. "I'm good."

From 1.16 "Dead to Rights", in Malcolm's office, John Barrowman / Malcolm Merlyn laid on the floor after being shot.

Colin / Tommy knelt next to him.

"I hope the fucking McEwan's Export have my fucking blood," John / Malcolm told them. The crew and Colin / Tommy started to laugh. "What the fuck is that? Fucking hell."

By the way, I couldn't make out a few of the words John Barrowman said in the last scene because he went full Scottish accent, but I tried to best I could. I loved writing Sapphire Arrow book one, and book two will be coming to you soon. I can't wait :)