chapter 3 - Lone Gunmen

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/45989

From 1.01 "Pilot", there was a raging storm.

Jill was swimming through the ocean, gasping for breath. She was drawn down into the water by the strong current. She struggled to reach the top.

Jill: (voice over) "The day I went missing was the day I died."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park in Mexico, there was a big social gathering for the festival.

Jill, Amy, Austin, Angela and Sean were walking along, going through booths.

Jill felt as if something was wrong, looking around.

Shooters were stationed around the festival in the woods, using trees and bushes for cover to be unseen, starting to shoot unendingly.

Jill: (voice over) "At least on the inside."

Many people were shot, falling dead.

Sean tried to get his wife under cover.

Sean was shot when he was saving Angela's life.

Angela was shot, falling dead.

Austin was shot, falling dead.

Jill was horrified, devastated.

Oliver: (voice over) "Years in hell forged us into weapons."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the basement of the Queen Industrial warehouse, the hideout, Oliver was putting sharp arrows in a quiver.

Jill opened the wooden suitcase, taking out the swords, sharpening them.

Oliver: (voice over) "Which I use to honor a van I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in flashback on the lifeboat, Oliver, Robert and the other man were on their lifeboat, exhausted, thirsty and starving.

Robert kissed Oliver's head, drawing a gun, shooting the other man in the head, killing him.

The man's boy fell out of the raft into the ocean.

Oliver looked at Robert in shock.

Robert put the gun to his head. He pulled the trigger, shooting himself in the head, killing himself so that his son could live on.

Oliver: (voice over) "In his final moments, he told me the truth. That our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others. That he failed our city, and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in flashback on the boat, Jill laid down.

Amy sat at her bedside, covering her with the blanket.

The ship started to shake. It tossed and turned, making the girls fall into the wall on the other side.

A wall of the ship was ripped off, water flooding in.

Amy was sliding down toward the gap, reaching toward her sister frantically. "Jill!"

Jill tried to grab her hand. "Amy!"

The water made their hands slip and let go.

Amy was drawn out of the ship into the water, lost forever.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the hideout, Oliver and Jill were talking after he stitched her wound.

"I'm not doing this just for you," Jill told him.