1

I walked around the room like if I were a lion in a cage. My heart felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest in any minute. I knew that it was finally the day, the day where I would see her after so many years. Of course, I was nervous. As I roamed around the mansion I tried putting on my tie, Kim stopped me at the stairs.

"Why that frown?" Kim asked me, putting on right my tie. "It has been 16 years since we haven't seen her."

"I know. I'm just scared." I sighed. I knew why Lilyth was sent there, and that was reason why I was scared. I was scared of myself.

"Why?" she asked sweetly. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun, she wore plenty of mascara and lip gloss. She was beautiful, and I was proud to have her as my wife. You can't even imagine what it feels like to say to someone 'this is my wife'.

"She hates me. For leaving her there." I stared over at the fire place shining bright, showing all of my awards I have won this last year.

"If she hates you, she will also hate me. So we'll be even." she smiled. "Oh Marshall, always thinking so negatively."

"I'm serious. What if she hates rappers? Think about it. Maybe she thinks they are some sort of drug dealers or something and when she finds out she'll-"

"Marshall please. She won't hate us for this. She might be upset at first but she will never hate us." Kim smiled, clearly trying to encourage me to do the same.

"But what if-"

"God Marshall stop thinking that negatively. Its been 16 long years. This will be the highlight of her life. She will never hate us. " she patted my back. "Think about it, maybe she's as great as a rapper as you. She could become a star like you. Eminem and Lilyth..."

She smiled thinking about those names together. I also thought about it. Me and my daughter, together singing on a stage or even in an interview together.

I actually smiled. I was now eager to meet her. To see who's eyes she's got and who's attitude.

"You know... They didn't say we couldn't be early." I said.

I heard footsteps and a bang. Down the stairs came Whitney. She was ready to leave for her trip to Europe or something. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and promised her she would see Lilyth as soon as she came back. She was really happy I guess, since she's the small one.

I heard more footsteps and I saw Alaina and Hailee playing together (SICK FUCKS). Or fighting.

"Gimme my phone back!" Hailie exclaimed, running after Alaina

"Oooh...Who's Jeff?" Alaina smirked. Hailie's face turned bright pink, as bright as a tomato.

"NOBODY! Give it back!" She yelled, making Alaina giggle. Hailie kept begging but Alaina wouldn't give it back to her. Sometimes, I felt bad for Hailie. She is just too soft, especially when it comes to her sister. She's 19. She's not able to talk to her sister back. I wonder why.

"Girls, stop." Kim ordered. "We're leaving to pick Lilyth."

"Isn't the meeting at 6?" Alaina asked.

Kim smiled and grabbed the car keys off the kitchen counter. "Yes, but we want to go early to get everything ready."

"Be good." I ordered, making Alaina give the phone back to Hailie. Hailie smiled at me and started to text again to this 'Jeff'. I was wondering too who Jeff was, but that wasn't important.

We walked over the garden and into our car and drove all the way to Sweet Sendrick's Orphanage at L.A. It was a 20 minute drive. I was so nervous I thought my heart was going to break out of my chest.