2

Lilyth's POV

Kim, or Mom as I should say now, took me to a popular store in the area named Target to buy clothes, a phone, things for my room etc... The trip was quiet and super long. No one said anything, it was all quiet. And really awkward to be honest. The only thing I could hear was breathing.

"Lilyth...What kind of music do you like?" Mom asked me, suddenly, looking at me from her mirror.

"Hip Hop, Punk, Dubstep, Rap—" Dad cutted me off as I listed a bunch of types of music.

"Rap? You like rap?" he asked, his eyes wide open.

"Y-Yeah..." I stuttered, thinking he was going to think bad about me. "Do you like rap?"

"I love it." he smiled making me relief. "I have a bunch of CD's in our house, I could give you some".

"Cool." I said, smiling. Finally the awkwardness ends!!! I thought it was going to be like this forever. Suddenly Mom stopped playing the radio and parked next to a green car. Which I thought meant that we arrived.

Dad putted on some sunglasses, which surprised me since it was the middle of Febuary and the sun wasn't shining at all. I didn't want to ask him why though, he would think I'm really noisy and stuff, so I stayed quiet and

I shrugged it off and walked into the door. There were people buying things, talking etc...

Mom dragged me over to the clothing area. I picked out some blue, red and green shirts and a lot of ripped jeans. Even though I wanted to impress my parents, I still wanted to be me. I never even imagine changing who I am. I'm not like that.

After we choose at least 13 jeans, 15 shirts and atleast 10 shoes, we went over to the electronics. I wanted something that was cheap for them since I didn't want to sound like a brat. But mom insisted me to buy an iPhone 5. She wouldn't give up so I decided to say yes to her offer.

"Trust me, its much better than those other phones devices." she assured me, giving me one of her usual smiles.

Dad stood next to me, staring at me. He seemed... Serious, but at the same time he looked happy. Maybe he's like that. The serious but caring kind of guy. I like him and mom, I'm happy that they finally came back for me.

As I thought those words, I knew something was gonna happen. And boy it did.

"Mom, I don't want to make you pay much." I said, denying her offer again.

"Don't worry about that Lilyth." dad said. "We can afford it."

"Fine." I said finally giving up and sighing. I wasn't in the mood to argue about these things. I was really tired out.

We heard laughs and loud footstep, this stupid little kid came out of no where and pushed me against my dad. He was really strong to just be 6 years. Dad's sun glasses fell and landed on the floor.

Suddenly, everyone stopped to look at us. People especially looked at my dad. I didn't know why everyone stared, he was just a guy who dropped his sunglasses.

A man ran to us. "I'm so sorry about my son! He's-" the man stopped and his eyes widened, like he saw a ghost. I took a step back next to the table with all of the devices.

"Eminem!" he yelled while pointing at him. Then we heard people shouting his as a crowd of people came rushing to us. Scared, I walked out of the crowd getting kicked, pushed around and sometimes feeling someone elbowing my chest. I ran into one of the changing rooms when I got the chance.

When I arrived I was out of breath. I sighed and looked into the mirror and saw a blonde girl that was me. What the heck happened? Who was Eminem and why do they care so much about my dad?