6

After the song came out, people started talking more about me and less about Eminem and Slim Shady. People would write stuff about me in magazines, some were good and others were bad. Even a month after its release and video shooting, people would stop me to take pictures and autographs. I liked the song and singing it, but sometimes I denied going outside because I didn't want people stopping me.

Two months after the song, I decided that I wanted to form a band. It would be called 'Angel Heaven', which I announced on Twitter that I wanted to form. Lots of fans online messaged me saying that they wanted to join. But when I entered my high school I chose my two best friends; Joseph and Sarah.

Also, did I mention Alaina hated me more than ever? After the songs release and forming our band, she got so jealous she decided to not become a singer and make up fake rumors about me in a fake fan account. I eventually found out who started the "Lilyth is a lesbian" and "Lilyth doesn't like her fans" rumor. The rumor I didn't like my fans was because I chose my friends for my band before my fans. But even the fans that asked me knew they didn't have a chance anyways.

I banned the twitter account but eventually she made a "wehateLilythMathers" website. There was about 30 people in there, but I didn't really care about their insults. I was too used to the orphanage to even care about what was happening.

Whitney came back from her trip a few weeks ago. She was happy to see me, and we became friends immediately. She was a few years younger than me, but who says we can't be friends?

Everything stayed the same for six months, until one day... Me and Whitney were playing cards until Dad slammed into the kitchen very angry. Not the grumpy he always was, he was furious. I actually jumped back from the surprise. He entered the living room and grabbed us by our wrists, making us drop our cards.

"We're leaving." he said, making us drop our cards. "Find Hailie and Alaina and let's leave this dump."

"MARSHAL DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME!" Mom yelled, grabbing his arm.

"You're a bitch, Kim. Ya hear me? I can't believe you kept doing this to me! After I believed in you for so long!" he yelled back.

"Well, you're not the good guy here either! What were you doing there anyways!?"

"A SHOW, KIM. A SHOW. YOU KNOW? MY JOB?!?" he yelled.

I looked at Whitney and heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Hailie was in her pjs, she looked at Dad with wide eyes like if she knew what was going on. Alaina also followed her, looking at the fight. Dad noticed all four of us, and ordered us to enter the car.

"Good, you're all here. Now, enter the goddamn car!" he ordered.

We all started walking towards the door, but our Mom's yell stopped us before we could reach the handle.

"DON'T YOU DARE ENTER THAT CAR!" she ordered.

"Don't listen to her, do what I say!" Dad said.

Hailie moved closer to me, almost crying. With a shaking voice, she whispered to me. "It's all happening again."

I looked at her and asked her what the hell was going on. She didn't look at me, she didn't respond. All she could do was stare in horror the fight that was going on in front of us. My legs were shaking in fear, I couldn't believe what was going on. A few days ago we were so happy, we were eating food together, going on roadtrips together. We even went to the carnaval I wanted to go to! But, what happened? Why were they fighting? What did Hailie mean when she said it's happening again?

I just wanted to burst in tears. Even Alaina was shocked and looked like she could burst out crying too. Whitney was the only one who seemed to be strong. But she was still in shock, it looked like she couldn't even breathe. A tear fell down from my eye.