Homophobia - Drarry

A/N: We have all read the article about the guy who thought he was being homophobic to his roommate but actually he only wanted to kiss him, so here is the Drarry version. It all gets sorted with some truth or dare when they're all a bit tipsy. Drarry, Pansy and Hermione, and also kind of Blaise and Ron. Oh and Ginny and Luna. Anyone else ship it?

(Draco POV)

Recently Potter came out, he is gay. I don't know why I care so much, perhaps I'm just worried he's going to hit on me. I walked up to the dorms, half expecting to find it empty but it wasn't. After the war everyone had been put in one dorm and everything and we were getting on quite well.

I walked up to the dorm a few weeks later, I had been thinking. Was I being homophobic to Potter? I didn't want to be that one person who didn't accept him. Everyone was rushing around when I entered.

"Draco come on!" Blaise said. I looked at him questioningly.
"We're sneaking out to the room of requirements to get drunk and play games. Come on." He said, shoving a bottle or three into my grasp and ushering me out of the room. I sighed, it could be fun I guess.

As we arrived I heard voices and knew everyone was already there. Pansy, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, Ginny, Potter, Dean, Seamus, Balise and I gathered in a small circle with an already empty bottle in the middle. I could tell that Weaslette had drunk it and Weasel wasn't too happy about it.

As we began to play I zoned out a bit, that was until I heard gasps and looked up to find Hermione and Pansy eye-fucking across the circle, both of them were scarlet. I turned to Blaise, who by now was drunk.

"What's going on?" I asked, gesturing to the two girls.
"Pansy just confessed her crush on Granger" he slurred. I groaned, dreading what would happen by the end of the night. Then I realised that the bottle had been spun anew and was pointing at me.

"Truth or dare?" Luna hiccuped, which was strange as she never really drank much. "Dare." I mumbled, living up to my house.

Luna thought, then her eyes lit up and she smiled devilishly.
"I dare you," she said slowly, "to kiss the..." She paused, thinking of an ending. "... The person you're most affraid of hurting." She said, grinning. I looked around.

Everyone was drunk apart from me, so only I would remember, hopefully. Blaise was my best friend so not him, no way was I kissing Weasel or Dean or Seamus. That left me with Luna, Granger, Pansy, Potter, Weaslette and Neville. If I kissed one of the girls I would probably end up hexed and in the hospital wing and I wasn't going to kiss Neville. That left Potter.

I leaned over to him and pulled him closer by his tie, slamming our lips together. It was a strange kiss because Potter, of course, was drunk. However he melted into the kiss and slowly everyone else faded out and it was just us. Our mouths moved in sync and I deepened the kiss slightly, sending Potter backwards as I followed, straddling his hips and holding his hands by his sides. When we broke apart I saw his emerald green eyes looking up at me.

I smirked and went back to where I had previously been. I spun the bottle. It landed on Pansy. I smirked.
"Truth or dare, Pansy?" I said innocently.
"Dare." She said.
"I dare you to give 'Mione a Hickey." Ron snorted and then glanced at Blaise.

I burst out laughing at this and then ended up laughing even more at the confused expressions of my friends. Suddenly Hermione gasped as Pansy began to kiss her, the she began to kiss her neck and Hermione gasped, louder this time. Pansy's mouth pulled into a smirk as she moved away from a rather flustered Gryffindor. We all leaned in, making sure the hickey was there. It was and it was above Hermione's collar so it couldn't really be hidden, she didnt seem to mind.

We continued on for a couple of hours, people making Ron and Blaise make out, Pansy and Hermione were dared to do a few more things and even Ginny and Luna got a bit carried away with one of their dares.

None of us made it back to the common room that night, Ron and Blaise were slumped in a corner together and so we're Luna and Ginny. I looked towards Dean and Seamus who were still taking shots and then diverted my eyes from Hermione and Pansy. Potter came over to me "Draco," He said quietly, "You know you're a really good kisser?" I smirked.

"Am I really?" I said, teasing him a little bit. He hummed and then sat on my lap, wrapping his legs around my waist and tilting my chin up. I closed the space between us and let Harry dominate me. Our hands ran over each other and I felt his muscles below his shirt. He fiddled with the buttons on my shirt and then his warm hands were running over my torso. He drew shapes on my skin, making me shiver and a small, whimpering moan escaped my lips.

I must have had more to drink than I thought because I don't really remember anything after that, but I know one thing, I don't mind Harry kissing guys... As long as it is me he kisses.