we will rock you

a/n crack fic. unrelated but i said to my mum earlier "yeah and i have crippling social anxiety so i uh wont be doing that" and burst out laughing. enjoy.

Andrea pov:

Seventh year. Finally. Stupid Potter was back for his eight year but hopefully he wouldnt be fucking shit up like he was for the past six years of my life that wanker.

Pushing my way down the corridor, i spotted him walking in the other direction - momentarily losing sight of the path ahead of me and walking straight into Lilith.

"Watch where you're going, mudblood." Bad Move.

Several of the muggleborns around me stopped, staring with a mix of anger and horror until on of them stepped forwards - a hufflepuff sixth year id never had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with. To my absolute disgust he licked his hand, then proceeds to slowly and purposefully wipe it down my cheek. I gagged because thats just fucking gross can u believe some people are liek,, into that???

Anyway - he looked me dead in the eye and said, clear as day, "Youve got mud on your face, you big disgrace."

And in that moment i swear i lost my mind because he and at least twenty other muggle borns began stamping and clapping in a slow cult like rhythm. as i backed away, they stepped forwards.

"we will, we will rock you" they began chanting, not louder than a whisper. everything went black.

~~~

when i opened my eyes Bloody Potter was standing next to me.

"Get your head out of your ass, thanks" he said before walking off, whispering.

we will,
we will rock you.