18

Can this chapter get 65 comments?

So I'm away at my friends cottage and theres no wifi up here so i have to use my data.

I've used half my data for this month in 2 days. I'm still here for 2 more days. 
---------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen
Luke's POV

Chloe nodded.

"I'm gonna run home and change because I pass my house on the way to the hospital okay?" I say.

Chloe nods.

"Can you bring me a sweater and some sweats?" she asks.

I nod. "Of course"

The ambulance leaves and I walk over to my car getting in.

I turn it on and immediately turn the heat on because I'm freezing.

*50 Minutes Later*

I pull into the parking lot parking my car.

I head inside and over to the front desk.

"Hey Luke!" Jess, the lady who normally works the front desk, says.

"Hey, am I allowed to see Chloe?" I ask.

"Yep, she's already requested for you to be allowed with her, shes in room 272, second floor"

I thank her before heading up to Chloe's room. 

When I walk in I see a doctor looking at her knee.

"Luke" Chloe says.

I walk over to the chair next to the bed and sit down. Chloe reaches for my hand and I take hers.

"So?" I ask the doctor.

"Her shoulder wasn't broken just dislocated, we stitched up a small cut on her hip. She has some bruised ribs, but her knee is broken" the doctor says.

"She'll need surgery to fix it"

"When can it be done?" I ask.

"It can actually be done right now, we've had a last minute cancelation for this exact surgery so theres a room already set up"

"Great" Chloe says.

"Alright I'll be back in about ten minutes to wheel you down, the surgery should only take an hour"

The doctor leaves and I look up at Chloe.

"Thank you" she says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Saving my life, I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for you"

"It was nothing" I say.

The room goes silent and I look down at Chloe's hand. I kiss it out of habit.

"Sorry" I say.

"It's okay" Chloe whispers.

I look into her eyes, she slowly leans forward and I connect our lips. The kiss is slow, and gentle. I'd missed her lips so much.

Thats when I remembered her boyfriend and quickly pull away. Chloe pouts.

"You have a boyfriend" I say.