Will You Love Me?

NOT MINE!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134977/will-you-love-me-chunji-ljoe-romance

Characters

Chunji, L.Joe, Kim Na Eun

Description

Kim Na Eun

A 17 year old girl who has a crush on her best friend Lee Chunji. A shy type of girl, she is unable to express her feelings to other people. Even with her timid appearance, she is smart, kind, loving, and gorgeous; she is the type of girl guys want, and girls envy. 

Lee Chanhee (Chunji)

A 17 year old boy who is cute and hot at the same time. He is loved by everyone around him, and is mobbed by his fangirls at school. He sees Na Eun as his best friend, but he does not know his true feelings for her yet. He's funny and sweet, the perfect boyfriend any girl could ask for.

L.Joe

A 17 year old boy who is the new student. He fell in love with Na Eun on the first day he saw her. He wants to be Na Eun's trustworthy friend. Somehow, he is always there when Na Eun needs help. With his charming smirk and handsome face, every girl feels a flutter in their heart. Will he make Na Eun his?

Foreword

Na Eun has been in love with her best friend Chunji ever since middle school. Now, a junior, Na Eun wants to show Chunji her feelings; however, the day she decides to confess, she sees Chunji with another girl. His girlfriend. Devastated, Na Eun turns to L.Joe, the new student, for comfort in order to forget Chunji. Slowly, feelings starts to get mixed up. Will Na Eun learn to love L.Joe, or continue loving Chunji from afar?