2

Neon naege banhaesseo banhaesseo dalkomhan naesarange nogabeoryeosseo

Neon naege banhaesseo banhaesseo hwangholhan nae nunbiche chwihaebeoryeosseo

See my eyes neon naege ppajyeosseo

See my eyes neon naege banhaesseo

Ugh…who’s calling me this early in the morning?

“Hello…?”

“Na Eun!”

Huh? I looked at the caller ID. L.Joe. Why is he calling me?!

“Oh! Hey L.Joe! What’s up?”

“You were asleep weren’t you?” he chuckled.

“Oh…yea…haha.”

“Well, since you’re up, how about you help me buy some supplies for school today?”

“Today? Umm…yea ok. I don’t have any plans today.”

“Great! I’ll pick you up in about half an hour.”

“Ok, I’ll see you then!”

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a nice shirt. I tied my hair in a loose bun and put on some makeup. By the time a got downstairs, I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my shoulder bag and opened the door.

“Hey,” L.Joe smiled.

For some reason, I felt nervous when he was around. His smile made my heart feel…weird…like when I was with Chunji. L.Joe was wearing dark washed jeans tucked into his Nike high tops, and a black V-neck shirt. I’m not gonna lie…he looked hot.

“Hey,” I smiled back.

“You look nice today,” he smirked.

I could feel the heat creep up to my face. I tried to hide my face by fixing my hair. Why does he always make me blush?!

“Oh, umm.., thanks. You too,” I smiled, “where are we going first?”

“Breakfast. I’m assuming you haven’t eaten yet?”

“No….” I sheepishly smiled.

“Great! I know an awesome place!”

L.Joe took me to a café beside the mall. It was really cute with little cakes and all sorts of desserts. There was an aroma of coffee and chocolate floating in the air. My stomach decided to grumble, and I tried to cover it up. Embarrassed, I looked up to see if L.Joe heard it. He was stifling his laughter, and I looked down and pouted.

“Looks like you’re really hungry. Pick whatever you want. My treat,” he flashed me his smile and I nearly chocked.

“Really? Thanks!”

I ordered an ice coffee and chocolate waffles with whipped cream. L.Joe got the same but he ordered a chocolate cake, too. We went to find seats and sat down to eat our amazingly delicious brunch. After eating, we went to buy his school supplies. We headed home afterwards, since it was getting dark.

“So, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No. Do you have a girlfriend?”

“You don’t? A pretty girl like you doesn’t have a boyfriend?”

“No, but thanks,” I smiled. “So do you have a girlfriend?”

“No. A lot of the girls don’t take the time to get to know me. They only like me because of my appearance.”