Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

"Are you guys ready to party!" Niall practically shouted in my ear.

"God Niall chill out, your lucky I even agreed to come to this." I grumbled.

"You're being a party pooper." He pouted. Niall, Liam and I walked up the steps to Ashton's house. I could already smell alcohol, weed and regrets. Niall automatically greeted many people as me and Liam followed behind like lost puppies, not really knowing most people that were here.

"Zayn said him and Louis are in the kitchen." Niall began to drag us to the kitchen. "Hey guys!" Niall shouted. Zayn and Louis already had to red solo cups in their hands and I grimaced. I've never been much of a drinker, I sometimes have one cup, but that's about it.

"Hey Niall, Harry, Liam." Zayn said blushing slightly as he greeted Liam.

"Hey, how many drinks have you two had?" Liam asked concerned.

"Well I've had two but Tommo here has had four." He glared at Louis who just rolled his eyes.

"It's my body I can drink as much as I want." He grumbled. Niall grabbed two cups and filled them with alcohol of some kind. He handed me a cup.

"No, no, no Niall you know I don't drink." I shook my head.

"Harry, Liam is the designated driver tonight. It's time that for once in your life you let loose." He pushed the drink towards me again.

"This is peer pressure." I grumbled, taking the drink from his hand.

"Yes it is. Now drink." I hesitantly drank a small sip of the suspicious liquid, grimacing at the taste.

"Go on finish it." Niall pushed. I glared at him before chugging it down.

"There happy." I grumbled slamming the cup on the table. Niall grabbed the cup and just filled it even more.

"Three cups." He smirked, I groaned and chugged the drink down. The faster I finished these drinks, the faster Niall would get off back. I put the cup on the counter and Niall filled the cup. I took a deep breath and chugged the final one down. "See was that so hard."

"I hate you." I grumbled.

"You know you liked it." Zayn smirked.

"I'm going to go to the dance floor." I disregarded the statement Zayn said and walked out of the kitchen. I pushed past all the sweaty bodies feeling a bit fuzzy. I wouldn't admit it to them but I did actually like the drink and I was craving another one. I was also feeling a bit more confident so when a random girl was grinding on me, I just let her.

I spent the night on the dance floor grinding with random people and taking multiple trips to the kitchen. I had lost count of how many drinks I had. But I for once wasn't thinking about Louis. "Harry!" spoke to soon.

"What do you want Louis." I snapped.

"You." He breathed. He ran up to me and smashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back and bit his lip roughly. He gasped and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth.

We broke apart gasping for air. "You're so sexy." I panted.

"Have you seen yourself? You're literally sex on legs." He scoffed. "God you don't know how badly I want to fuck you so hard that you can't walk."

"Then do it." I whispered into his ear. He didn't even hesitate to pull me into a bedroom somewhere upstairs.

As soon as he closed the door he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. We broke apart to pull my shirt over my head and the same with his. "I saw you with all those sluts tonight, but you're mine, only mine."

"Yours, only yours." I agreed. I slid off my shoes and socks, as Louis did the same. He began to fumble with the button on my pants but got them undone and slid them off, 'accidentally' brushing his hand over my
semi-hard cock. I took off his jeans as well, but took it a little father by squeezing his cock. Which earned me a moan from Louis.

"You're such a fucking tease." He grumbled. He threw me onto the bed and attached his lips to my neck. I moaned uncontrollably as he began to kiss down my body, sucking on my nipples.

He pulled off my boxers as well as his. As soon as both of our boxers were removed he immediately stuck two fingers in me and scissored them inside. "Oh Louis, fuck." He removed his fingers and I whimpered at the sudden emptiness. But then he stuck his throbbing cock into me and thrusted at a steady pace.

"Fuck so tight baby." He panted thrusting into me harder, my moans getting louder each thrust.

"Faster Louis, please faster." I moaned.

"You look so beautiful under me, begging for me to fuck you." He smirked and quickened his pace.

"Fuck Louis, I'm going to cu-" I spilled all over my chest and the sight itself was enough for Louis to come inside of me. He collapsed onto me and we just laid there.

"You were great baby." He whispered, pulling out of me.

"You were even better, I've wanted that for so long." I admitted.

"So did I." He kissed my nose and we fell asleep like that.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•