Lirry- From age 5, to until forever

Age 5:

"Hi, my name is Hawy" Harry smiled, not able to pronounce his 'R's properly. "Im Liam" the other boy explained with a massive grin plastered on his face. "Do you wanna play with the twucks with me?" Harry asked. "Yes" Liam replied while nodding.

That was the beggining of their great friendship.

Age 8:

They both grew fond of each other and became best friends. They knew everything about each other. Liam would always help Harry up when he fell over in football and Harry would always help Liam with his 6 times tables.

Age 13/14:

They were there for each other when they couldn't find they're classes when they started secondary school. They helped each other get their first girlfriends. "Just go talk to her, i know she likes you a lot" "Im not sure Liam, cause Keira is very nice and pretty but i don't think it will happen" Harry said disappointed. "I know she likes you cause she told me herself" Harrys face then brightened up and started to walk over to where Keira was.

Age 17:

They helped each other to get the grades they needed for their future. They grew even closer to the point that they really liked each other and confessed the likeness between the two. They were finally happy to be together.

Age 22:

Liam and Harry. Been together for 5 years. Careers going well. Then Liam had the idea, the idea to propose to Harry.

The day came, it was December the 6th. Liam had everything planned out. It was snowing lightly and the whole back garden had lights in the trees with a blanket of snow covering the grass.

Liam sent a text to his lover,

'Hi babe, when you get home come into the

back garden. I have a surprise! ;) xx'

He got a sweet text back from Harry. So he was finally ready.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Those words hit him hard. But Harry did say yes. Yes to getting married because he would sell his soul for Liam. That moment was the best moment for both of them, knowing they would be together until they die. Their love was inseparable, love never broke for them.