Lilo- Kissing in the snow

Not famous

LOUIS POV

It was the beggining of a new year with my lover, Liam. It has been six month's, since we started our relationship and im loving every bit of it!

"Hey Lou" he called my name.

"Yeah"

"I love you" Liam said with a smile forming on his face.

"I love you too" I replied kissing him on the lips in the freezing cold air as snow flakes were falling around us.

"C'mon, the sooner we get home, the sooner we can have some hot chocolate" Liam told me, breaking away from the kiss.

-----------------------------------------

LIAMS POV

We were still trudging through the snow, until we finally got back to the house. As i was about to get my keys out of my coat pocket Louis grabbed my arm out of the blue and pressed his lips onto mine.

It felt like ages before we stopped our full on snogging session, in the front garden of our house, where most people could probably see us from their own windows.

We just stared at each other more a moment before Lou broke the silence.

"I think we should go in now, otherwise i think my butt is going to fall off" I chuckled after his comment.

"We wouldn't want that pretty little butt to fall off would we" I said smirking while getting the keys out of my coat pocket for the second time.

As we got inside, we made some hot chocolate and cuddled up on the sofa, while watching a movie.

I couldn't get any luckier, maybe i should propose at the end of this year. He might be ready then.

A/N- Sorry for slow updates, but i hope you liked it and comment if you would like. Plus requests are still open, you can inbox me or comment on here-(remember no smut, sorry.) :)