Lashton- What you may do in a bunk

HI, this is dedicate to @lashtonight because she requested Lashton and this was my attempt so hope you like it and it's also my first smut that I have ever written, so I hope it's alright. I will try to update the other requests by Sunday! Sorry for any mistakes! ENJOY!! :D

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

It was after another amazing show where Ashton was laying in Luke's bunk, right on top of him having a make out session.

"Hmmm, you were amazing tonight as always" Ashton whispered with his lips literally a centimetre away from Luke's. "So were you and I love the way you bang your drums, it reminds me of us in bed together" Luke replied with a smirk on his face. "Luke Hemmings, you dirty boy" Ashton then had the idea to straddle Luke and to start taking his shirt off. "Well how about tonight you find out how much you love my mouth?" "I would love too"

That's when things started to get heated.

They were now fully naked and Ashton was placing small pecks around Luke's thighs. "Ash I need you now". That's when Ashton took Luke's full length in his mouth. The pleasure caused Luke to moan so loudly that anyone outside the tour bus would be able to hear.

Sucking and sucking, bobbing his head, giving him so much pleasure that he was going to burst any minute now. "OH MY GOD ASH" Luke shouted and that's when he did burst.

Ashton swallowed it all, then he started climbing up to meet Luke's face. He then grabbed the sheet to cover them both and not missing any flesh.

"That was the best blow job I ever had" Luke said while panting still from the excitement that just happened. "Good then" ash replied and attacking Luke's lips again.

More moans came as the snogging session they were currently having was getting heated again like the first. "OI YOU TWO, THERES INNOCENT PEOPLE OUT HERE THAT DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR MOANS FROM ALL THAT FRICKLE FRACKLE!" Michael exclaimed, frightening the two. "SORRY" they both yelled in unison. That's when they just stared at each other's eyes until they were too exhausted to stay awake anymore.