Admitting

Michael's POV

Yesterday was an awesome day Me and Iris went on our first date but I think someone has feelings for her Mr.Hemmings but I guess that's Iris choice either is Luke or Me she spend an hour talking to him yesterday I don't know what if she likes him "Luke can I talk to you" "yeah sure" Luke said "well I was wondering is their any special girl you like maybe I can get her to like you" I said but I just want him to tell me the truth if is not Iris I will help him but if it is things with me and Luke won't be the same "really Mike you will help me because if you will I happen to tell you that you and her are really close" Luke said Is Iris I bet duh he said close with me "Yeah go ahead tell me who's this girl" "well I'm going to say it low because she is here is Iris I love her will you help me" I knew it he was being so nice to her yesterday but fine I'll help him "really she is a very nice girl but Luke she's like my only girl friend and I don't want her to change me for you" "I understand Mike I'll do it on my own" Luke said

Luke's POV

I guess now Michael hates me because well we like the same girl but I guess she needs to chose for herself not Michael for her "Iris!!!!!" "Coming" Iris said "can I ask you a question" "yeah sure go ahead" Iris said smiling "well if you got stuck in an elevator who will you want to be with Michael, Ashton, Calum, or Me" "well that's a hard question I guess you and Michael because I know you and Michael better I still need to get to know Ashton and Calum better" she said well at lest she chose both "thanks for your answer" "wait why the question?" Iris asked me "nah just curious that's it"

Iris POV

When Luke asked me that question I was being honest I couldn't chose between Luke or Michael I don't know why I would've only chose Mike

Luke's POV

"Michael!!!" "What?!?!" Michael said screaming at me "I have news" "tell me" Michael said "well I asked Iris if she ever got stuck in an elevator who will she chose from our band and she chose me and you" "Really??!!!" Michael sounded excited "Yes really"

Iris POV

"Hey Iris will you go out with me" said Luke and Michael at the same time "Ummmm what? why? look guys I love you both but I really don't know who to chose both of you are cute and nice but I'm sorry I won't date any of you it will hurt you both I'm sorry but to make it fair Luke I'll give you one date because I gave Michael one date so you guys could be even but that's it after that just friends" "Really" Luke said smirking "yes really" I saw Michael walking away sad I just don't know what to do anymore "So what about we go on our date right now" said Luke it was 8:00pm I wanted to go outside why not "sure why not let me go get ready"
~10 mins later
"I'm back Luke" "you look beautiful lets get in the car" said Luke we headed to the car
~1 hour later
"Luke you have been driving for like an hour where are we even going?!?!" " sorry I can't tell you" Luke said when we got to the place it was a bowling alley "oh no Luke there's just one problem" "what is it" Luke said "well is that when we play I don't want you to cry because I WIN" "Is that a challenge Ms.Styles" Luke asked me "yes Mr.Hemmings it is lets have a little competition" we played for about 2hours when finally I beat him up yes "I Won Loser in your face" I said screaming at Luke so happy "well that sucks I just got beat up by a girl" "I'm an expert in bowling Luke watch out haha kidding" I had a good time both Luke and Michael are so fun but I already decided who to chose.